Chapter 4

i'm not sure if i going to date everything (like first day of classes or early july or whatever) once the story starts to pick up and its not all background and stuff i might stop that but then again maybe not. let me know what you think if i should or shouldn't

Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think!

**********************************************************************************************************

1st day of classes: I walk into school, said hi to some friends in the hallway, and walked to homeroom. I sat down in my seat and soon Chrissy came into the room saw me and came running over.

“OMG did you hear, apparently Mr. Wesger, got caught trying to sell drugs, and they fired him, and we have a new teacher for math.” She said this in one long rant without taking a breath.

“Really?” I said my jaw hitting the ground.

“Yeah! And I heard the new teacher is super young and uber cute!”

“OMG!” I looked at my schedule I had Algebra II last bell! “ No! That’s my last bell! So, who is this new mystery teacher? Do you know?”

“No! I don’t and I wont get to find out until last bell, either! But wait what do you care you have your new Mr. HOTTIE from the club?” Chrissy knew Mr. Hottie’s name was Eric, since the 3 of us had hung out together, but when he wasn’t around he was always referred to as Mr. Hottie.

“I know but a little eye candy for school never hurt anyone, did it?”

“ No I guess not, but I call dibs…” The bell rang as Chrissy whined. Homeroom started.

The day went by slowly and everyone was talking about the new Alegrbra II teacher the whole day and that was the only topic of conversation at lunch. By the time seventh bell came I was practically running. I walked into the classroom only to find a bunch of waiting girls and no teacher. Sad, I went and found a seat, in front of Chrissy who was already there waiting just like all the other girls, and figured I’d at least be ready for the start of class.

I was sitting and waiting, still no teacher. I looked down at my phone to check the time. I put my phone away back into my pocket, so I didn’t get caught with it and looked up. Great the new teacher was already in the room, with his back to the class as he wrote on the board. Bored because he wouldn’t face us, I leaned down and got a pencil and notebook out of my backpack. I turned and he turned at the same time. CRAP!!!!!! It was Eric! What was he doing here? He hadn’t seen me yet so I grabbed a notebook and used it to hide my face. CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! What am I going to do now?  I looked at Chrissy, she recognized him at the same time too and faced me, shock written all over her face, and it probably mirrored mine. We both ducked behind our folders. But Chrissy was sitting behind me, so of course he could only see me! As he scanned the class, he noticed the folder and the silent prayer I was repeatedly screaming in my head don’t make me put the folder down please! Went unanswered.

“Miss, please put the folder down.” He said in his super sweet voice. I didn’t say anything as I put it on the floor and came back up with my hands covering my face. “Miss,” he said walking over to me and stopping in front of my desk, “ is there going to be a problem?” shit!!!!!!!!!

“No” I mumbled slowly dropping my hands to meet his gaze. As a look of shock met his face, I sheepishly gave him a half smile, but he quickly regained his composer.

“Okay. Good…” he said and walked to the front of the class again. “My name is Mr. Winter.” He announced to the whole class. “Let’s go ahead and get started for today.”