Chapter 8

zA/N ok so this is longer than i thought it would be but here it is as promised chapter 8, where the main story line thingie actually starts!

Enjoy! ;)

**************************************************************************************************************

3 weeks later (mid October)

 I have been secretly dating Eric, my math teacher for 3 weeks now. The only person that knows other than us is my BFF Chrissy.  But things have been good between us and no one suspects anything. We have a total student teacher relationship during school hours and when not in school Eric is my boyfriend and only that. And for the first time since school stated, I can actually concentrate for a little bit during his class. My parents do not know that I’m dating anyone, and none of my friends, other than Chrissy, do either. It was hard to explain my good mood to them at first especially after my crappy one at the beginning of the year, but I made up stupid excuses at first and now they just except that I’m a happy person again.

Right now I was on my way to lunch with Chrissy right by my side. “So do we have a quiz next bell?” Chrissy asked me. We were walking the hallway that led to the cafeteria.

“I don’t think so, she didn’t tell us anything about it yesterday.”

“Ok good. Oh what’s for lunch that smells really good?” Chrissy said as she dramatically started sniffing the air.

“I don’t know.” I said, and then the smell hit me and I got really nauseous. The closer I got to the smell the more it made me want to puke. I couldn’t stand it any longer and I wasn’t sure if I was going to puke or not so I ran past Chrissy to the bathroom, leaving her alone to talk to herself about lunch.

I made it to the bathroom and into an open stall just in time to puke my guts out. Luckily for me no one was in there. Chrissy had fallowed me, and immediately started asking me if I was okay when I was done. I got up and rinsed my mouth out.

“What was that about? Are you okay?” Chrissy started at me.

“I’m fine now. I have no idea what that was about. I was fine until I started smelling the food. Then it hit me and I had to get away from that smell.”

“Do you have the flu or something?”

“Yes, I knowingly have the flu so I decided to some to school and make everyone else sick.” I responded sarcastically, and a bit harsher then I meant to be.

“Well I don’t know. I was just trying to figure out what’s up? No need to get snippy with me.” Chrissy said looking a little hurt. Shoot I had really been moody with my friends recently, and I didn’t mean to.

“I’m sorry I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately. I’m sorry I didn’t mean it.”

“It’s okay pudding pop.” Chrissy said. But at the words pudding pop my stomach did a flip-flop and I thought I was going to be sick again.

“No food talk please.” I pleadingly groaned.

“Come with me, I’m going to take you to the doctor.”

“Chrissy I’m fine, I don’t need to go to the doctor.”

“Something’s not sitting right with me, I’m taking you to the doctor.” I knew I wouldn’t be able to talk her out of it, so I figured I’d just go along with it.

“Fine.” I said as she practically dragged me out of school to her car.

When we were in her car I got a text from Eric, hey I saw you leave school well Chrissy drag you out, are you okay?