12- 3

I was happy that my friends had come to visit me but I was also happy they left. I needed to see Eric I was missing him like crazy and just wanted him to wrap his arms around me and tell me everything would be alright. It was crazy just how much of an affect he had on me.

   I had spent the whole day in bed, considering that with a broken leg and sprained ankle I really couldn't walk. My mom staid with me the whole day except when my friends came then she left us alone for a while. It was good for us because we were able to talk and she was able to really come to terms with the fact that I was pregnant and that Eric was going to be be in my life for a long time and that I was very happy about that.

    I was  able to tell her about what happened this summer and she was able to see how much we really cared about each other and how this wasn't just some stupid fling or Eric just taking advantage of his position of power as my dad still seems to think.

     Speaking of my dad, he still hasn't tried to contact me which is fine with me just as long as he doesn't try and call the cops on Eric or anything along those lines, which I really don't think he will do, because he knows the impact that it would have on me and he wouldn't want to put me through that at least not without trying to separate us by other means.

    Chrissy had texted me early this morning freaking out so I knew that Eric had told her. She told me that she tried to come right away but Eric wouldn't let her, and she was pissed about. She was texting me nonstop all day that I'm surprised she didn't get her phone taken away.

   I also got texts from a few other friends saying they heard what happen to me and they were sorry and also asking if they come visit after school. So I had about 10 people come and visit me after school including Chrissy, who I could hear down the hall asking where I was and then running down the hall before bursting into my room.

   Right now I had just texted Eric and he was on his way, and I couldn't wait! It was crazy how much I missed him, considering I had seen him last night. My mom left to go get food when Chrissy was still here and hadn't returned yet, but would be soon. This was the first time I was alone, and I was happy I didn't have to keep answering questions about how I wasn't in pain and how I was feeling okay.

    I laid back and and closed my eyes. I must of dosed off because I awoke to a knock at my door.

" Come in." I said as I cleared my throat.

I turned and saw the door opening to reveal, the person I wanted to see most of all right now. "Hey baby. How are you feeling?" He asked concern filling his voice.

" I'm a little sore but I'm on some pretty good meds so it's no too bad. I've been missing you so much today, it's crazy I'm really glad you're here right now."

"I know how you feel." He said leaning down to kiss me passionately, which I eagerly returned. " I wish I could have spent today with you!"  He continued when we came up for air.

We smiled at each other for a few moments before we kissed again.  After we were done he asked what I had done today.

" my mom and I had a heart to heart, which I think we both really needed so that was good. Chrissy was texting me all day too. Umm I met with a few doctors who specialized in different things and they told me all that would be in store for me the next several months as long as everything goes as planned. I still haven't heard from my dad which doesn't surprise me and I can't say I'm sorry about either. I think the doctor is coming by soon so we can get a sonogram of the baby. I asked if we could wait until you got here. Umm what else people from school came and staid for a while, which kind of bugged me because I wanted to see you. After they left I couldn't get Chrissy to leave which is understandable but I still wanted to see you but not ignore her once you were here too so I waited to text you. Then you came and that brings us to the present." I said. Eric listened and nodded as I said all of this. "What did you do today?"