27

(Yoongi's POV)

"You needed me?" PD nim turns to face me with a pleased grin when my voice rings in his ears.

"Yoongi-ya!" He chuckles heartily, slapping a large hand on my shoulder, like that of a proud father to his son. I fix my gaze on the floor, unsure of how to react to his compliments and constant chatter. Not even the slightest smile on my lips, but instead a frown as my mind becomes hazy.

The old man eyes me with concern, noticing my odd behavior. "This song will be a hit! I feel it." He laughs, settling himself once more in the charcoal coloured, leather office chair in front of his desk.

"We'll be releasing the trailer next week as a promotion for the next album. A teaser if you will." I nod, absorbing all the information he'd just dished out.

"Thank you." I bow, my words sincere as they roll off my tongue.

"No, no." He shakes his head, hands folding together as he propped his chin on them with a thoughtful expression. "I'm just sharing your product with the world."

My brows furrow, an expression of uncertainty written across my face as I think about what PD nim had said. I brush off my opinion, hiding my it and thanking the old man once more before exiting the office.

Trudging to the front exit, I find myself before a window, the scenery of the busy streets of Seoul blurring past.

The song isn't a product... An irritated grin pulls the edges of my lips as my pitiful reflection returns my stare in the window before me; eyes small, lips trembling and a mop of bleached hair, damp from the rain outside.

With a sigh, I sweep back my bleached hair, tongue washing over my bottom lip. A fog becomes apparent on the glass from my steamy breath in contrast to the rainy weather outside.

But then again, when becoming a singer, I signed myself up for this slavery. I chose to market my face.

Yet still...

A cold sensation trickles down my index finger as it lands on the window, tracing the outline of a heart in the small patch of white, which had become my canvas.

It's my feelings...

(Y/N'S POV)

Jungkook...

You roll over onto your side, staring the wall in front of you; an intense craving and yearning for Jungkook's touch replacing your senses, impairing you to reality. He had left early in the morning for recording and wouldn't be back for another couple of hours.

Clutching the silky bed sheets which clung to your body, a sigh escapes your lips.

"I miss you..." You whisper huskily, arms wrapping around your body in attempt to comfort yourself. The warmth of your hands spreading itself throughout your arms, a shiver crawling down your spine.

But still... It isn't the same.

Suddenly, your phone rings, snapping you out of your clouded thoughts. Without even the slightest hesitation, you slide your finger across the screen, accepting the call.

Caller ID
Yoongi Oppa

"M-mm? Oppa?" You stutter, sitting up, resting your head against the palms of your soft hands. You chew on your bottom lip nervously, butterflies fluttering freely throughout the walls of your stomach.

"Y/N..." His husky voice calls. Heat rushes to your cheeks as the image of his gummy smile fills your mind, forcing your lips to curl upwards with anticipation. "Are you free tonight?"