23

Part 2

(Y/N'S POV)

Jungkook closes the passenger door of the car, expression somewhat concerned as he stared at you cautiously through the glass window that hid your upset expression ever so slightly. 

Without a word from either of you, Jungkook slips his keys into the ignition and begins to drive back home.

A huge pit of guilt fills your stomach as you recall the events of earlier while enjoying the midnight scenery.

{Flashback}

"Don't touch her." Yoongi growls, squeezing the other man's arm so tightly that fear strated to form in his eyes.

However despite this small warning, the young man still thought it would be a good idea to take on a pissed, hungry and sleepy Yoongi.

"Who are you? This isn't even of your business!"

Yoongi's tongue washes over his top lip in amusement. "Who am I?" Yoongi laughs but then comes to a sudden halt and glares at the men. "I'm her boyfriend."

Your eyes fly wide open, when his lips connect to yours, passionately.

Your heart rate increases dramatically, almost as if you in in a race agaisnt The Flash.

"Ew. PDA is so gross. Let's get outta here." One cringes.

"Word." The other agrees before scrambling out of your sight. Once a far enough distance, Yoongi pulls away.

His gaze falls to the floor away, purposefully avoiding eye contact. "Don't get the wrong idea," He says in a somewhat squeaky voice. "There's no feelings involved. I just wanted to help."

{Flashback Ends}

"Y/N?" Jungkook sings, waving his hand in front of your face, snapping you back into reality.

"Ack!" You scream, startled, but then join Jungkook in his laughter. "You scared me..." You pout.

"I've been calling your name for the past two minutes. Did something happen? You seem out of it." He teases jokingly. You freeze, unsure of what to say.

He'll get really mad....

I don't want to ruin his night. I'll tell him later...

"No I'm fine." You speak, stroking the palm on his hand with your fingers. Jungkook smirks, grabbing your hand and lacing your fingers together without hesitation.

A soft chuckle leaves your throat, a smile on your face. Jungkook giggles, wiggling his brows in that flirtatious yet silly way that you just adored so much. 

Once at a red light, Jungkook leans in, hand lifting your chin for a small peck on the lips but you place your hand on his chest preventing him from doing so. He frowns, awkwardly slinking back into his spot, head hung low in disappointment. 

He scoffs. "How come you won't kiss me?" Guilt immediately becomes apparent on your face despite your best to cover it with a somewhat convincing shrug. "Aren't you moving a little fast?" You giggle, sliding his hand off your knee. "Plus I'm just tired." You mumble under your breath, head falling back onto the head comforter part of the seat. Jungkook frowns unsatisfied with the answer you'd given him.

Closing your eyes, you rake through the thoughts in your mind in attempt to erase all nervousness you felt. Sudddnly, your body jerks fowards as the car comes to a screeching halt. 

Jungkook, opens the roof of the car, revealing the beautiful stars which dotted the delightful midnight sky. You can't help but marvel at the wonderful shades of violet, navy and royal blue, allowing a shy smile on your lips. You gaze at the boy who's eyes screamed determination as he pulled in... closer and closer...