17

*Jeju night 3*

(Y/N'S POV)

"Can someone tell me why we're here again?"

Jimin sighs at your deadpan and gestures to the sign animatedly, "Just 'cause you're an adult doesn't mean you can't play." he grins.

"Well when you say it that way..." Your eyes drift to Jimin's back, the urge to show him your playfulness shining through your smile. "Bam!"

Jimin's eyes peel open then gradually calm in bliss. His lips curl, finger gun waving back at you.

"You won't get away with this!"

"Alright. Alright. Enough you two. Save the lazer tag for when we get inside." Jin designates an arm for each of you, wrangling you and Jimin in his control zone like a parent breaking up a sibling fight.

The rest of the band marches in behind your trio. When reaching the kiosk, Namjoon, like the competent and responsible leader he is, negotiates a deal with the seller. As the final price emerges and he spins around, staring at Jin glassy-eyed.

"Hey, don't look at me! I ain't paying that."

"You're the oldest though." Hoseok snickers.

Seokjin trashes his arms and lets out an exasperated sigh, "So? You guys made more than me on the tour!" his focus then pinpoints on Hoseok, "This punk ripped me off in Malta!"

Taehyung and Jimin stumble back in laughter, watching from their comfortable sideline of third-party innocence.

"Hyung, don't lie. We both know you spend money like a kid in a candy shop." Namjoon, clearly blazing up in red-cheeked embarrassment, stands between Hoseok and Jin.

The eldest huffs, "That still doesn't make me your monopoly lottery!"

At this rate everyone has lost it, yourself included. It's like they really are family; arguing over absurd things like this to get what they want, no matter how dumb.

"Fine. Only one way to settle this then..." Hoseok turns to everyone else's general vicinity and gestures for them to come at the wriggle of his finger. Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi whine in dissatisfaction but stride on over anyway.

All seven men gather around in a circle. They exchange brief glances.

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Those who threw out scissors are disqualified first and marked as safe. Yoongi and Taehyung nearly jump over each other in victory and stroll over back to you, tuning out the second round behind them.

"Ha! Suckers!" Namjoon chuckles, strutting over with his fellow paper mates, Jungkook and Hoseok.

Jin's pretty mouth releases a heavy sigh, his complexion now blotted red with second-hand embarrassment due to his loose-lipped bandmates. His rival, Jimin, eyes him with a mixture of caution and competition. Jimin grins, "Get your wallet ready."

Jin shrugs his wide shoulders, laughing, "Nah. You always play scissors. I'm winning this."

Yoongi leans down to your level and whispers, "Is that supposed to be some reverse psychology?"

"Rock, paper, scissors!"

Jin's eyes fly open in disbelief. He raises his scrawled palm to his mouth. Jimins lowers his head and turns to everyone else, groaning at his loss. "You all suck!"

Jin offers a soft hug to Jimin, who refuses and opts to pay the price for gambling with rock, slapping the receipt of 300 dollars into his pocket.