5

(Y/N'S POV)

"What are you doing here?" You exhaust, gaze darting towards the shirtless man in the room that was supposedly yours.

He glances at you, beyond amused. "This is my room." He grins, posture arrogant as he lays on the bed, hand propping his chin in consideration.

"Shit." You curse, eyes frantically scanning the room as panic coursed through your veins. Flustered beyond words, you pivot towards the brunette, grimacing. "Please tell me there's another bed here." You squeak.

The man's expression turns seductive, darkness looming in his hooded orbs. He hums, "Sure there is - on my lap." his lips curved upwards, head falling backwards feigning a certain submissiveness as he angled his sharp jaw for you eyes to gladly gape at.

Heat rushes to your cheeks as you turn your head the other way, fist clenched. "Great. Now I have the world's most annoying jackass as my roommate." You mumble, sprawling out your belongings neatly in the corner.

Intrigued by all the fuss, Jungkook sits up, "What are you doing?"

"Making a bed." You answer simply not even sparing the hopeless lad a glance of sympathy as his brows knit in confusion.

He shakes his head. "There's no need to do that."

You grin, "Oh there definitely is. You see, I have a 'stay 10 feet away from all perverts' policy at all times." You look over your shoulder. "Don't think you're an exception." You wink.

The haughty smirk carrying the boy's lips plummets, hand covering the lower half of his features in attempt to cover the red staining his cheeks due to your sudden boldness.

His head crashes onto the pillow as the lights dimmed until a bitter darkness had enveloped the room, the only source of light the moon's glimmering spectacle painting the navy sky.

A sluggish yawn tickles your lips as you thought of the events of the day whilst laying still on your makeshift bed. Your body remained paralyzed due to exhaustion, eyelids growing heavy in fatigue as your breathing turned shallow in relaxation.

The silence roaming the atmosphere was soothing after a hard day...

Too bad a butthole had to ruin it.

"It's cold." Jungkook mumbles, shuddering under the cool breeze that flowed from the open window.

The light sound of footsteps follow as he saunters towards your corner of inhabitation, eventually planting himself by your side as if he was invited.

In a groggy haze, a groan soars your lips as you rolled over onto your side. "Close the fucking window then..." You fall silent, his steamy exhale blissing your lips.

Eyes stretching to the size of golfballs, you force a strong palm against his chest in attempt to distance yourself from the irrational man on the verge of nearly devouring you with his chocolate orbs.

"Leave." You growl.

Jungkook curls his hand over your tight grip on his shirt, rejecting any chance of escape. A chuckle bellows his lips as his gaze lock onto yours with intensity. "As your boyfriend don't you think I should be entitled to some sort of benefits?"

The way the last words rolled off his tongue send a disgusted shiver down your spine. You throw your head back in laughter, "Oh now I get it." You slide your hand down his chest, fingers glazing his delicate skin, an involuntary moan rumbling his throat as a wave of pleasure swept over him.

Your slender fingers come to a halt as they cup his chin, "You've must've been deprived of friends with benefits during your college years so now you think it's a good excuse to hook up with me? Aw I almost pitied you, you asshat." With a swift motion you push him from your grasp, the man's jaw locking in rage.