6.

I felt a light tug on my arm "Zara, wake up love." I was too deep in my slumber to even recognise who it was that's trying to wake me.

"Zara you have to get up, it's important." I opened my eyes revealing Rose sitting beside me on my bed.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I yawned out. Rosalie looked at me with painful eyes and I immediately knew the answer. Rose told me everyone was in the living room waiting for me. Rose helped me walk there seeing that my leg is still a bit sore.

I heard muffled talking from around the corner but before I even walked into the living room, it became silent. I was greeted with a room filled with saddened golden eyes.

"Carlisle? What's going on? It's 2 in the morning." I asked worryingly.

"Sit down, Pup. We have a lot to talk about." Carlisle replied with soft eyes. I knew this was serious because he called me 'Pup'. It was an old nickname Carlisle used to call me when I was younger.

"We're leaving."

"What? When? I don't want to leave." I protested.

"No Zara, we're leaving. You'll be staying here." Esme said sadly.

My heart sank.

"What's that supposed to mean? You are all leaving Forks without me? Wha- why?" I choked. I could feel my heart starting to pound against my chest.

"We have come to the realization that it's too dangerous for you to live with us. We can't afford to lose you over something as silly as an outburst." Edward chimed in. From the corner of my tearing eyes, I saw Jasper put his head down in shame.

"Guys, if this is about earlier- Jas- I-" I couldn't get my words out properly. I took a deep breath. "Jasper I-I'm not mad about earlier, I'm fine, I'm okay, we're okay. This i-is all being blown out of proportion."

"Its not just about earlier, Zara. That simply reminded us of the fact that your human. And again, my deepest apologies for earlier." Jasper said apologetically.

"So change me! It's that simple. You were going to do it eventually. Change me now so you guys can stay or I can come with!" I pleaded. By now the tears were practically pouring out of my face. I couldn't understand why after nearly 16 years, they realize it's 'too dangerous' to raise me.

"We always knew it was dangerous Zara, that's why we tried so hard to keep you a secret from the Voltori because if they found out a human was living with us, they would kill you." Edward explained. Flipping twit reading my mind again.

"And you're still too young to change. We can't change you now, we're still waiting to see if you're going to-" Carlisle cut himself short.

"Going to what?"

"I can't say now but very soon you'll know. It's not exactly my place to say." Carlisle said.

"So that's it then? You're all leaving me forever? I'm only 15." Well almost 16 but that's still a minor and besides the point.

"No this is just temporary. We will be back to fetch you. We are just waiting for something first. Edward however is going his separate ways from us."

That truly hurt me. If it wasn't bad enough my family was leaving me, my brother was leaving the family too.

"As for your living arangements, we'll leave this house here for you however you'll be staying with Sam Uley, in La Push. We came to an agreement and he said he doesn't mind you staying there until we eventually return."

My mouth dropped. I've stopped crying and now felt the anger in me starting to rise. I understood why they are doing this but honestly it's just ridiculous. But at this point, there's no fighting it. They made up their minds so I'll have to follow through.