3.

I woke up to the sound of Low by Flo Rida blasting next to me. I threw my phone on the floor so it could shut up. I hate morning's. I never have to heart to get put of bed. Sigh, I blame it on global warming.

I got Rose to help get the dye out. We dyed my hair back to my normal colour but I decided last minute to leave the top of my head my original colour and the tips, purple. I will dye it all back to normal another day, Emmett was right, I did need something new.

I showered and took out black mom-ripped jeans, a purple long sleeved cropped top and my black Doc Martens. I curled my hair and applied mascara and lipgloss on. I headed downstairs to the smell of Esme's lovely breakfast.

"Morning." I greeted everyone. I heard a chorus of "good mornings" in return.

"Good Morning Zara. I...love your new hair. It looks very um....well purple." Carlisle said hesitantly. I laughed at his reaction before giving him a daughterly kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you. Long story short Emmett and I's prank wars are still happening. Anyways, were you working late yesterday?" I asked Carlisle as I poured coffee for both of us. ''I did, yes. There was a 'bear' attack. Probably some nomads passing through." I nodded and took an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Hey Z, looking adorbs with the hair." Alice said as she walked into the kitchen. "Thank you Ali. You ready for school?" I asked.

"The real question is, are you ready for your 'huge assignment' that's due today?" Alice asked me with a smirk, clearly referring to my lie I told her yesterday.

"Well you see, I am actually. We had to give a report on how will purple hair look on your annoying big brother." I said with a laugh. "Unfortunately I flopped and it backfired."

"Hey! I heard that by the way!" Emmett shouted from his room. "Of course you did. Vampire hearing." I said to myself, still smiling.

I finished my apple, checked to see if I have everything packed in my bag and made my way to the garage and waited for my siblings to drive us to school.

××××××

My first three lessons were boring as hell and I couldn't be more happy that it was now lunch. My siblings headed into the cafeteria. Edward and I strolled in last.

I heard Angela and Jessica say something about Edward and how nobody is good enough for him. Laugh my FLAT ass off, she thinks that is actually true.

"And who is she?" A girl, I'm guessing to be 'the new girl' Isabella Swan asked. Heard a lot of Buzz about her throughout the morning. Hmm new meat I guess.

"That is Zara Cullen. The only not-as-weird Cullen. She is the only one who doesn't look like a ghost because of her tanner skin. She's the youngest and is like really smart. Wow and I see she dyed her hair. So...Pretty. Anyways, Zara and Edward are the only two Cullens that aren't together together. But again don't waste you time." I heard Jessica said to Isabella.

I sat down with my siblings who were pretending like they didn't just hear Jessica. Uhm HELLO. Jessica basically called them weird and ghosts! Ok, they are vampires but that doesn't mean they're weird. They are just extraordinary and a bit pale.

"But we are weird Zara, and we are as pale as ghosts." Edward said to me with a small smile and then made a straight face like he was concentrating on something. Mmm bipolar much Eddie? He kept on staring at that Isabella girl and she would glance back now and then.

"Well that doesn't mean she has to point it out though. How rude to gossip." I said. Suddenly I felt a wave of calmness and all my anger left me. "Thanks Jaz."