1.

"On your marks.....get set.....GO!"

Carlisle shouted as Edward and Rosalie raced back to the house. The family of vampires just hunted and decided to race back home for fun.

"I win" Edward said with a smirk on his face. Rosalie simply rolled her eyes trying to hold back a smile "Don't get too ahead of yourself, I let you win." The blonde vampire joked.

The rest of the family arrived seconds later. "Who won?"

"Who do you think won? Eddie over here is damn fast but....not as strong as me." Emmet said before he jokingly neck locked Edward and began to wrestle. The rest of the Cullens lightly chuckled as they watched Edward and Emmet play fight like little children.

"Wait! What's that over there, by the door?"
Alice asked as she sped off towards it.

Rosalie followed right behind her. "It's a baby, girl to be exact." Rosalie informed everyone. Everyone was shocked to hear what Rosalie just said.

"Looks like there's a note." Carlisle said in a calm voice as he reached down into the basket and pulled out an envelope. He opened it and started reading aloud.

"Dear Carlisle. I hope you and your clan are well. I'm writing to you asking for you to grant me my last wish. Please take care of my baby girl. I have named her Zara and she is 5 weeks old. I am dying and I have no family who can raise her. You told me if I ever need anything, I must come to you. I trust you with my life so i trust you with hers. Please give her the other note that I wrote along with the ring when the time is right. I'm forever grateful for your guardianship. Thank you and Farewell, dear friend.

-Claudia White "

There was a moment of silence as everyone was processing what was just read for them. "What do we do Carlisle?" Emse was the first to speak up.

Carlisle sighed. He thought back to the name, Claudia White. She was an old friend of the pale, blonde man. He was saddened knowing that she was dying. Why didn't she just wait for Carlisle to return so he could help her?

"We do as Claudia wished. Zara will stay with us and we will love and care for her as our own." He said to everyone.

Suddenly Alice gasps.
*Alice's Vision*

"That's right....that's right. You're just the cutest baby I have ever seen." Esme cooed to a 4 month old Zara. The caramel skinned baby gripped onto the brunette vampire's nose and began to giggle. "Everyone, come here quick. Zara is laughing for the first time!" Esme exclaimed.

"Awww. Can I hold her?" Rosalie asked and before Esme could even reply, Zara was stolen from her arms. The baby continued to have a fit of giggles and everyone smiled at the precious sight the witnessed before them.

*End of Alice's Vision*

The family patiently waited for the pixie haired vampire to inform them of what she saw. Edward who read her mind as the vision was happening, had a huge smile on his face.

"She definitely will be loved and adored." That was all that was said by Alice.

"She is beautiful" Edward said.

"Truly breathtaking." Esme agreed.

"I can't wait to bond with her...our new baby sister, Zara Cullen." Rosalie said.

(A/N: Heyyy people. Thanks for checking out my story. Please leave a vote and comment; pleasant ones. Sorry for a short chapter but the book has to start some how.✌Bye)

(Uhm A/N Pt 2? Yeaaa soooo I totally forgot I even wrote a book. It's been 3 years since I started this book and i honestly don't know WTF my 13 year old self was thinking (screams in confucksion) I might just redo all the chapters and give y'all a better book because OMF 3K !!! I didn't even expected 30 reads! Thank y'all for reading my cringey ass story that will be less cringe after I edit it....hopefully :D