Hanging with Andrea and Jenn :)

After I got done eating breakfest, I went into my room and changed into my clothes for the day.  I was told that I was going to hang out with Andrea and Jenn today so I was pretty excited.  We were going shopping and just hanging.  I needed to hang with some girls instead of Connor for a day.

I smile to myself as I slowly slide on a pink crop top and some white high waisted shorts, and slide on my black vans.  I hear my phone vibrate and I open it up to see who texted me.

Jenn: Hey girl, we are going to be there in 10 minutes.

Me: Okay I'm ready. Are we going to eat there or should I eat at the house?

Jenn: Me and Andrea were thinking of grabbing something from the food court.  You can too?

Me: Yeah that sounds great, can't wait to see you Jenn.

I put my phone down on the counter and then feel arms wrap around my waist.  I can already tell it's connor because he smells so good.

"Hey Con." I say turning around.

"Hey Kay. Where are you heading out to?" Connor asks.

"Oh just going to hang out with Andrea and Jenn. Do you have anything planned today?" I ask.

"No. I'm probably just going to hang out here, maybe go in the pool." Connor says going over to the pantry and grabbing a granola bar and opening it. 

"Okay well you have fun." I smile and then hear a car beep and I'm pretty sure it's Andrea and Jenn.  I wave at Connor bye and then walk out the front door, with my side purse and my wallet in my hand.

I open the back door and say hi to them.

"Hey guys." I say smiling.

"Hey girl. Oh my gee It's so good to see you finally." Andrea says.

"I know I missed you." I say setting aside my purse and moving forward to give Andrea and Jenn a backwards hug.   

Jenn starts her car up and starts driving down the street and Andrea puts the radio on.  The song Fancy by Iggy Azalea comes on and I start freaking out.

1. this song is amazing.

2.  I know the whole song.

I start rapping to it and the girls stare back at me.  I shrug and continue rapping.

"Girl you have a great voice." Andrea says shocking me.

"I do?" I ask.

"Yeah. You never knew that?" Andrea says smiling.

"No.  But I guess people have told me that though." I say smiling.

"You are amazing." Jenn says pulling into the mall parking lot and parking.

We all get out and walk together to the mall entrance.

"Ready to shop til we drop?" Andrea says.

"Of course, who wouldn't be?" I ask.

We head into the first store we see and that is forever 21, and you know that there are a lot of cute clothes in forever 21.  I head to the clearence rack first because you never know what you can find on the clearence.  I see a pair of overalls shorts that are so cute and pick them up.  

GUESS WHAT?!?

They were only 10 dollars. Score!

I pick them up and put them over my arm and continue.  At the end of this store I end up getting 3 crop tops and a bow.  We walk out and Jenn and Andrea both got a lot of things.  We decide to have food now, so we head over to the food court.  I get a grilled cheese and a soda. Andrea and Jenn both get a pizza to share.  We go over and sit a table and start eating.

"So how are you and kian, Andrea?" I ask.

"We broke up." She says.

"You did? I'm sorry." I say.

"Its okay." Andrea says smiling.

See this is what I love about Andrea she's happy still.  I finish my grilled cheese and go to throw away my trash.  I walk back over to the table and sit down.

"Sorry to cut this trip short. but I have to go to work." Jenn says smiling.

"It's okay jenn. It was good to see you again." I say smiling.

Jenn gets up and walks away and me and Andrea stand up. 

"Ready for the next store?" I ask.

"Yep victoria secret? I have to get some new bathing suits." Andrea says.

"Me too. Let's go." I say smiling and begin walking the way to the store.

We get to the store and we go over to the bathing suits, I find two immediatly and go to pay for them..  One was mint green and had ruffles on the top and the other was a bunch of different colors. They were pretty cute, if I say so myself. :)

I take out my phone while I wait for Andrea to be done and I see I have two text messages from Connor.

Connor <3: Hey Kayden how long do you have still till you come home?

Connor <3: Talk to me Girl.

Me: Sorry just saw the messages, We are almost done.  

Then I get a brain fart and stare at Andrea.

"What?" She asks.

"How are we suppose to get home?" I ask.

"Oh shit, Jenn drove us here.  This stinks." Andrea says.

I pace back and forth and then I get my phone out and begin to text Connor again.

Me: Hey can you pick us up at the mall? Jenn had to go to work and she drove us here. Ooopsies.

Connor responded quickly, like he was waiting for my text.

Connor: Sure Kay.  I'll be there in 10 minutes.

I turn back toward Andrea and smile.

"Connor said he would pick us up." I say.

"Okay great I'm almost done here, and then we can start walking back down there." She said and went to check out at the cash register.  I waited for her at the front door and she came back after like 5 minutes.

"Those fricken check register people are assholes." Andrea says laughing.

"Yeah I know how you feel. But not all of them are. " I say smiling, forgeting the fact that I used to be a cash register girl here too.

"They took forever." Andrea continues.

"Okay I get it." I say laughing and walking out of the entrance of the mall to see Connor's car parked there.  

"Mind if I sit in the front?" I ask Andrea.

"He's your boyfriend." She says walking to the back seat and getting in.

"Yeah I know." I say opening the door and still not getting over the fact that I was dating Connor fricken Franta. I smile and sit in and Connor puts his hand on my knee and looks over at me.

"Missed you today." He says and begins driving down the street.

"I missed you too." I say smiling.