Ch. 8 <3

Its Jc.  He's like staring at me and Connor.  "Uh hey dude." He says, talking to Connor I think.  "Uh hi, I guess you could say this  is my girlfriend, Kayden."  He says smiling.  I freak out, because well he just told Jc that I was his girlfriend.  I shuffle from foot - foot as Connor and Jc continue talking.  I see Jc leave the room and Connor turns to me.  "Well I didn't get to officially ask you, but would you like to be my girlfriend, Kayden?" He says nervously.  "Uh, Hmm." I say, trying to think of what I should say.  "Okay, nevermind, it seems like you don't like me, so it's fine." He says looking down.  I do the obvious thing to do and I go up to him and kiss him on the cheek. "Of course I like you Connor. " I say smiling.  He grabs my hand and twirls me. "I knew you couldn't say no." He says in a self concieted way.  "Hahah, no I couldn't say no to the man of my dreams." I say.  We walk out hand in hand and we see all the boys are in the car already.  "Um, sorry but their isn't enough room in the car, so someone has to sit on someones lap." Kian says.  I'm pretty sure Connor told Kian to take the smaller car so that I would have to sit on his lap.  

Connor's P.O.V:  

I grab ahold of Kayden's waist and pull her on top of me.  I wrap my arms around her waist.  She lays back on me and I start to whisper in her ear. "I'm totally gonna throw you in the water when we get there." I say evily. "You will not even think about doing that, Connoroo." Kayden says smiling.  We arrive at the Maronco Beach and I open the door so she can get out.  

*3 hours later*

Kayden's P.O.V:

I ended up getting thrown in the water, by Connor.  It was sooooooooooooo cold, even though it was like 80 out side.  I would of thought it would have been hotter but I guess not.  I slowly close my eyes and drift off to sleep in Connor's lap.  

*The next morning*

I wake up and see Connor sleeping next to me with his arm around my waist.  I pick up my iphone off the table and click open the Twitter app.  I see that I have gotten a lot of new followers on Twitter.  I look at Connor's twitter feed and see that he tweeted something about his new girlfriend.. Aw he wrote about me on his twitter feed.  That's why I have so many new followers, cause I'm Connor's girlfriend now.  I'm sure there a lot of girls that are mad at me because they "wanted" him.  They probably are all like 15 year old girls that are wannabes.  I carefully get up without waking up Connor, but I guess im not careful  enough.  He wakes up.  "Goodmorning Beautiful." He says, yawning.  "Goodmorning Con-da-bon." I say laughing.  He pulls me back into bed, and I look at his beautiful green eyes.  I sit up and get up out of bed, and go to the bathroom to pick out my outfit for the day.  I see an outfit out already, hmm I wonder who put that out on the counter.  It was a striped blue and white maxi dress and my jack rogers, and a blue bow, and blue sunglasses.  I actually liked the outfit he picked out, maybe he should pick my outfits out more often.   

Connor's P.O.V: 

I ended up picking out Kayden's outfit out yesterday, because I got pretty bored. When we got home from the beach I ended up carrying her out of the car and taking her to our room and putting her in the bed.  I tucked her in, unless I wanted to be classified as a jerk to not tuck her in like she was my girlfriend.  

Kaydens P.O.V:

I tell Connor that I am going to go to mall for a couple of hours, and that I will be back.  I get my bike from the shed, in their back yard and put my headphones in my ears and start listening to High Heels High Hopes by- Brittany Underwood, and then start cruising down the road.  Don't ask me the question.  Why am I taking my bike to the mall.  The mall is about 5 miles down the road from the house, that's why.   I get to the mall and push it into the slot where the bikes go, and chain it up.  I walk in the mall with my purse and start going to every store.  Three hours later I have boughten a pair of regular old plain black tights, a long pink silky shirt to go over it and new grey vans.  I also bought some things for Connor, like a AriZona tank top and new grey toms.  I'm walking out of the mall, when I bump into a large boy.  "Um, sorry excuse me." I say quietly.  "No, you don't just get to like run into me and then leave." he says laughing.  I look up to see a really tall guy the same age as me, I would think.  "Um, sorry." I say quietly again. "It's fine.  You're very cute by the way." he says in a flirty way.  "Uh, I have a boyfriend." I quickly run away from him and unchain my bike.  I get on the seat, and then I see the same guy following me.  Is he A STALKER.  UGH.  What do I do? WHAT DO I DO? I think quickly and ride my bike into a alley. I see the guy walk past the alley, slowly.  I'm pretty much holding my breath right now, so he doesn't hear me breathing.  I wait for him to get past me a lot and a ride my bike really fastly out of the alley.  I'm riding my bike on the street when I hear a car come up next to me.  Oh no.  "Hey girl, I saw you leave the alley.." He says smirking.  "Ugh would you stop following me, I don't even know you." I say yelling.  I ride my bike very fast, as fast as I can go.  I pull into the driveway of the house and go and put my bike in the shed.  I walk in through the back door, and see Connor waiting for me.