Ch. 7 :)

"Um, i'm Connor's friend." i say taking his hand off my waist.  "Oh "Friend" I see, i see.  Your his property." He says smiling.  "Um, actually that's not what I meant.." I said awkwardly.  "Oh what did you mean, your just friends." he says looking at me.   Yep we are just friends, i say in my head.  i actually was really wanting it to be more, but whatever its his decision to be with me or not.  "So we are going to the beach in a couple of minutes, if you want. You can come too." he says, looking like he really wants me to come with them.  "Okay I guess so, but I have to go and get my bathing suit on and change my outfit." I say smiling.  I turn around and head into Connor's room.  I open the door and see Connor without his shirt on. "I'm sorry, I can leave if you want me too. " I say blushing.  "Oh it's fine, it doesn't matter if  you see me with my shirt off. You like it." He says laughing. "Hahah, okay say what you want to say." I say smiling, and i walk into the bathroom to change.  I go to my suitcase and unzip it.  It's hard to unzip because i've had it my whole life, LIKE LITERALLY, my whole life.  I got it when i was like 4 when i really really wanted a zebra suitcase, haha me and my spoiled self.  I grab my red 70's bikini, and quickly change into it.  I put my hair in a messy bun and slip on my red flipflops.  I also put on a beige crop top, and black short shorts.   I walk out of the bathroom and see Connor tying his strings on his bathing suit.  "Aw Kayden, you look gorgeous even if we are only going to the beach." He says smiling. Ohhhh god I love when he smiles its so cutteeeee, I can't help but smile.  I bend down to grab my bag off the floor, and when I stand up Connor is standing so close to me I can't even breathe.  "Hi." I say.  "Hey." He says.  He reaches for my hand, and I let him hold it. "Connor,  are you sure that you want to get into this with me.." I say. " I already said I liked you Kayden, of course I want to get into this with you."                    He says smiling.  He leans down, and kisses me.  I kiss him too, because well I really like him.  I hear a squeak and see someone like staring at us from the corner of my eye. I stop kissing him, and turn to see who it is.  "Uh, hi.." I say blushing.