Ch. 4

Kayden's P.O.V:

I ride my penny board home since it's only about 5 minutes away. I get home and use my key to open the font door. I hear someone moving about in the kitchen and I'm pretty sure that it's my mom. I walk into the kitchen and she just states at me like I'm a sociopath. I walk in and grab a banana from the pantry. "young lady, what were you doing all yesterday and part of today. You worried me sick." she said. Yeah right uh huh I sure did. "Well first I was riding my penny board down the street and was going pretty fast and then I hit a crack and fell on my face. Then I met Connor Franta and he took me to the hosital. They couldn't take me in at that time so I had to wait till the next morning to get checked." I said. "well that is just so unresponsible, I'm sorry but I'd your gonna keep acting like a immature little brat, your out of here. !Nos Vemos! Señorita." she says meanly. "So what, your just kicking me out. For one thing?" I say. She just nods. "ugh." I scream in agony and run upstairs. I get my suitcase out from under my bed, and start packing it with all my clothes. Where was i suppose to go? What was I suppose to do? I finished packing and walked downstairs. I look at my mom meanly before I run out the front door. I get into my BMW Buggy and turn the car on. I drive down the street and a couple and a couple and couple of more streets til I get to the house I'm looking for. I park my car in the front driveway, and get out. I walk up to the door suitcase in hand, and knock on the door. I don't know who is going to open the door because he lives with his O2L members, Jc Caylen, and Ricky Dillon. I see a outline of someone and they open the door. "Ching!" he yells. I smile, it was who I wanted to see. Connor. "Hey Connor." I say. "Hey, Kayden.". He says. " Um my mom kind of sort of kicked me out of my house." I say sadly. " Oh my god, I'd tell you that you could live with us but I don't know about my other people." he says smiling. I see him pull out his phone and call Jc and Ricky. I hear a yes at the end of the convo so I belive that means I can sry in the house with them. Atleast something else good happened today.