Ch. 14 :P

Kayden's P.O.V:

Well,  this may or may not have been a weird surprise to see Connor come home with like 3 bags of things, for me I guess.  I grab my guitar case, out from under the bed, so Connor didn't know that I could sing.  Well I hoped that I could sing.  People told me that I was a good singer, but they could just be acting nice.  I could be a horrible singer.

What happens if Connor walked in on my singing, and I was really bad, he might make fun of me..  Well I don't think he would make fun of me, but someone else might.  Like Kian, Ricky, or Jc.  I begin strumming the beat of the song, Royals by Lordes.  This was a very diffucult song to sing, espically that she has such a weird voice.  I begin strumming a little harder now.  

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh

I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies

And I'm not proud of my address

,

In a torn-up town, no postcode envy

But every song's like gold teeth, grey goose, trippin' in the bathroom

Blood stains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room,

We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams.

But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece.

Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

And we'll never be royals (royals).

It don't run in our blood,

That kind of luxe just ain't for us.

We crave a different kind of buzz.

Let me be your ruler (ruler),

You can call me queen Bee

And baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule.

Let me live that fantasy.

 Then I stop, because I can hear someone rocking back and forth on the floor.  I look up from my guitar, and see Jc standing there.

 "Um, I'm sorry if im interrupting something." He says quietly.

 "Oh sorry, you weren't interrupting anything.  Just singing." I say looking down at my guitar, and begin singing quietly.

"Kayden you're really good, if you haven't heard that before." He says sitting down on the bed.  "Yeah, i've heard it before." I said.

 Jc looks at me, with those brown eyes of his, and starts leaning into me.  "JC!" I scream.

 "What?" He says, looking down.

 "You were going to kiss me!" I scream.

 "No I wasn't." He says.

 "What?  You were just leaning into me, like you were going to kiss me." I say.

 "I was just going to.. um.. Slap you." Jc says laughing.

 "You were going to kiss me, JC haah." I said laughing.

 "Okay, maybe I was going too.  You have a boyfriend though, so nopeeeeeeeeeee." He says laughing.   He gets up from the bed and walks away like a diva, and I burst out laughing.

 I pick up my guitar from the bed and place it inside my brown case, and zip it up.  

My birthday was tomorrow, hmm..  I wonder what everyone got me, maybe everyone just completely forgot about it, except Con- da- bon.  I take off my outfit I had on from today, and change into my long shirt that says on it: Bed + me= BFF.  I also put on my striped leggings, that were very comfortable to sleep in, I also slip on a pair of galaxy socks, cause it was pretty cold now here in California.  Weird isnt it. I put my hair in a high bun to sleep in, and I get into the now warm bed, because I had changed the sheets recently. 

 I fall asleep very quickly, and dream about what everyone is going to get me for my birthday.

***************************************************************************************************************