Fire

There was a fire brewing when we arrived at Connor's apartment.  He looked shocked and sad. See Connor's room was half burnt off, and there wasn't anymore damage anywhere else.  So I could see why Connor was sad.  It had all of his stuff, like his camera.  But thank the lord they were in the other corner of the room and that part didn't get touched. phew, cause I know how much he loves his cameras.

I grab ahold of Connor's hand and he holds my hand tighter.

"Connor." I say.

"Hm?" He says.

"It's okay. I love you." I say.

"I know but my bed.." He says sad.

"I know you loved your bed bae, but isn't it better than your camera getting burnt?" I ask.

"I guess so." He says looking down.

I hear Kian, Ricky, and Jc come outside. 

"Man were sorry about your room.  We didn't even know where the fire came from." Ricky said.

"Yeah it's alright guys. It'll be okay, as Kayden says." He says smiling.

"Okay bro sorry again." They all say as they walk back inside.

I let go of Connor's  hand and walk over to the bench in their backyard and sit down.

Connor follows my lead and sits down next to me, and wraps his arm around me.  He grabs his phone and puts a song on.  A dancing song.

"May I have this dance?" Connor asks, putting his hand out to me.

"Yes my prince." I say smiling, and grabbing his hand.

We walk to the middle of his patio, and I put my arms around Connor's neck, and he puts his arms around my waist. We move to the beat of the song, and we hear a door creak open and people taking pictures of us.  But did we care No.  We just keep dancing.

At the end of the night we had to sleep on the couch because it would have been to cold in Connor's bedroom.  So Connor was watching youtube videos on his computer and I was laying in between his legs with a pillow. Sounds cute doesn't it.

I hear him listening to his old videos, when I fall asleep he's actually listening to our video.  The first time we were together. :)

I wake up to Connor's alarm on his phone.  I smell Connor's colonge, and notice that he's still sleeping, and I'm still between his legs.   I smell bacon, and eggs.  I sit up from the couch and see Ricky cooking Bacon and Eggs.

"Hey Ricky?" I ask.

"Yess Kayden?" He says.

"Sharing?" I ask.

"Of course for my bestfriend's Girlfriend, I will share." He says.

I get up from the couch, trying not to wake up Connor and walk into the kitchen and sit down at the kitchen table.

Ricky brings me a plate full of Eggs, and bacon.

"Thanks rickyy." I say a little to loudly.

"Calm down." Ricky says laughing.

"Ooopss." I say laughing, and I see Connor stretch.

"Goodmoring sunshine." Ricky says.

"Goodmorning to you too." Connor says.

"Mmm it smells good." Connor adds.

"It sure does, get your butt up here and i'll give you some." Ricky says.

Connor like practically runs up to the counter for a plate of Ricky's food.

He sits across from me at the table and begins playing footsey with me.  I look over at connor and smirk at him.

"What?" Connor asks.

"You have bed head." I say smiling and reaching my hand across the table to Connor's hair to pat it down. 

"Thanks for caring about my hair." Connor says, before sticking a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Oh you're so welcome my prince." I say laughing at his awkward face as he keeps shoving bacon in his mouth.

"Is that my nickname now, my princess?" He asks.

"Yes it is." I say smiling.