Ch. 6

i think I was just friend zoned! No this can't be happening. Why would I even think that I would ever have a chance with him . I look down and sigh. "You okay Kayden?" he asks. "Yeah I'm fine." I say finally coming back from the little nightmare I was having.

Connor's P.O.V:

I don't know what just happening but kayden just went from happy to sad in one sec. Was it something I said? I didn't know what I was doing but I did know that I just said that out loud and Kayden heard it. "huh?" she says. "was it something I said that is making you sad?". I said scared of her response. "well you said that I was one of your good "girl friends" and I just think that I will never have a chance with you if you only think of me in that way." she says looking down, pouting. "I would like to think of you in other ways, I just didnt know if you felt the same way, but I guess I know now that you do." he says gently hugging me from behind placing his chin on my shoulder.

Kayden's P.O.V:

I turn around so he is hugging me normally and I squeeze him and he just starts to laugh. "why are you laughing." I say laughing. "Your squishing my bones." he says breathing. "Oops sorry, I guess I'm a strong girl." I say looking up at Connor. I start to shiver, because it was weirdly cold in his room. I sit down on his neatly folded blue comforter On his bed and get under his covers. Connor looks at me and asks where he should sleep. "you can sleep next to me, it's fine." I say smiling.

Connor's P.O.V:

I look over at Kayden sleeping and I just think of how I met her and how it all happened so fast. I put my arm around her and pull her into me. I never knew I would meet the perfect girl like this, she was my fan. That made it even better, because she liked my videos. I sit up in bed and pull of my toms tank top. I lay down and dream about my life with Kayden.

*The next morning* 

Kayden's P.O.V:

I wake up and see Connor's arm wrapped around me. I put my head on his chest and perk up and get out of bed. I grab my suitcase and grab a pair of Navy hollister shorts and a white tank top, my blue converse, and I also grab one of Connor's sweatshirts. I hear some movement behind me and I turn around and see Connor getting out of bed. "Hey Connor, you don't mind if I borrow your sweatshirt?" I say. "No, use whatever you want to use, cherry pie. " he says laughing at himself. I hear loud noises out side the door. "Should I go out there? " 

I ask. "Sure go ahead!" he says smiling. I open his white door and walk outside. I hear everyone get quiet, and I just walk into the kitchen. "who may you be, girl, you a smexy thing." I hear Ricky say as he walks over to me holding me by the waist.