Ch. 10 :(

about 3 weeks later  I'm in my fashion class for college and   I wonder if Connor can still text me.  

From Kayden - Connor:

Hey babe, I miss you.  Hopefully you can still get text messages and still talk to me.

I put my phone back in my pocket and then a feel a buzz.

From Connor - Kayden:

HEYYY, I miss you even more I come home in a week babe.  I love you soo much, Do you still love me.?

I am about to text him when I hear the teacher in my college fashion class start asking me a question. "Sorry what miss." I say.  "Why did you want to become a fashion expertee?" She asked me.  "I don't really know why, I just felt like this is my genre." I say proudly.  "Okay that's good."  I hear a door open behind me and I dont bother looking because well, this is a classroom and a lot of people usually leave in the middle of the class. I close my eyes to take a short nap, but I don't get to do that because someone taps me on the shoulder and I scream "What." At their face.  I look over but I haven't adjusted to the light in the room so I can't see who it is.  "Hey beautiful." the person says.  Beautiful?? Oh my god, I think I know who it is, It can't be.  I can see now, and it is exactly who I thought it was. CONNOR.  "Connor, No." I say crying.  "Yep, it's me in the flesh." He says.  "Connor, but you were in Afghanistan, how?" I say smiling.  "I kind of sort of Quit my job so I could be with you." He says smiling.  "You quit your job for me. Aw babe, I love you soo much." I say hugging him.  I would hug him like I was doing out in the front yard when he saved from that perve of a guy, but I couldn't because I was wearing a flowered skirt and a tight crop top, with boots, and a fedora.  "I love you too.  I knew from right when I left you hear, that I made a mistake.  I'm sorry." He says smiling.  I leave the fashion class for the day and walk hand & hand with Connor.  "I missed holding your hand like this." I say looking like his pretty green eyes for the first time in 3 weeks.  "Me too baby, Hey want to go on a date tonight?" He askes.  "Yes!!!" I say excited.  "Okay, ill pick you up in our room. Haha." He says.  "Okay, and I run into our room and run into the bathroom to get ready.