“Aren’t we forgetting anything?” She asked when she finally finished. “I think I misplace another party display.”

“Oh- yeah!” The Sculpture! You must be wondering. What Sculpture? You see, before Mark’s birthday we secretly planned a big surprise for him. It’ll be his first ever birthday to be celebrated in Japan! So, I think throwing a party will cheer him up. But first, we need to secretly think of gifts. Seol and Mark are siblings and she said everynight, Mark will always look up to the star and flashback his childhood.

Yep, He misses his childhood. So, we made a Transformers, and Star wars Sculpture for him! Because I believe, since now, he admire those characters so much.

“Transformers and Star wars! Oh how can I forget!” The sculpture was not that big and not that small. It’s an exclusive product so we wasted a lot of money for that. That’s how important he is for us. He become my best friend and also a guardian to me when I was crying too much. 

After doing the surprise party decorations and foods, We must wait for the sunrise and disturb Mark for awhile! Yosh! We can do that!

___

“Where are we going? I’m stiiiiil sleepy~”

“Wake up! Wake up! I need you to help me buy some grocery stuffs in the store!”

“Why me? Why not Seol?”

“Because she is umm.. uh- just... She don’t want to! She’s busy!”

“But—”

“Come on! Staaaand up!”

Okay. I never thought pulling him will be the best way for him to come with me, but no choice. Got to do what comes into my mind. Mark hates shopping or buying stuffs because it's boring for his opinion. I know he was just making an excuse that he’s still sleepy. He just don’t want to walk around without buying anything.

After I succesfully pulled him up, we both went to the grocery store. I need to buy some foods. But, he don’t know what was that for. He just seems to be so clueless about the whole thing. Wow, he seems too innocent. “Why did YOU even take me?” he asked, still yawning.

“I need someone.. to.. um.. Hold the grocery products I’ll be buying later.” I pulled a cart from the cart section and went straight up to the candy section. You know what never gets old? Candies *0*

“You’re buying.. candies?”

“It’s not the only thing I will have to buy.”

“Then what is the other things you’ll buy?” He asked. “It’s getting boring in here.”

“Uhm.. I need some... Just find me any Junk foods.”

“Junk foods? Are you seriously going to eat that—”

“Yes. Now, go! Shoo! Faster!”

Omaghadd. There is so many candies here and I don’t think I can resist any of this *0* My mom used to tell me that Candies are my most favorite thing ever when I was a kid, and I don’t have a slightest Idea why I have to deny the fact that it’s not true. I always come here when I’m buying grocery stuffs! The first thing that I came in for. What about Chocolates? *∆* Emeee! Ofcourse I will never miss that!