Chapter Thirty-Seven

---------Cherim's POV--------

1 week...

1 week..

1 week after, I was already fine, can walk n' talk but still upset. I didn't have a chance to talk with Yoongi about us, leaving. I only talked with Apple, Xiana and the rest of the guys. Sihyeon and Exel's case is still on-going and we don't know what will happen next to them. I don't listen much to news, and since they're young they'll be exemptions happening I think.

Now, I'm packing. Our flight is like 5 hours away and I was really fixing the things I have to bring. With this pouty face, I managed to keep strong even tho It means leaving my very best friends and the guy whom I fell inlove with.

What can I do? It's too late. I must as well give up. But atleast I want to say a nice goodbye to him before leaving because I don't want to be left alone, and I know he'll be surprised of this. Because I heard from mom that mrs min didn't took any confidence in telling her son about this. 

I sighed. I don't know if I'm going to keep on loving you.. but I know for sure that we aren't meant to be that you can find someone that is better than me. 

Then my phone rang. I answered it for awhile and was surprised to see Apple's name in it. I felt a heavy block covering my mouth from speaking but I wanted to say goodbye to her too but not in phones. "Apple.. how is your vocation right now?"

("I-It's nice, but I really want to see you right now! You fool! Why are you leaving us like that?! Hmp!")

"I'm sorry, I don't have any choice.. and I have to for the sake of The Min Family."

Silenced covered our convo. I know she was about to cry like hell, she's really my best friend. I'll miss her so much, and I don't know what my life can be without her.

("Who will talk to me when I'm mad?! Who will talk to me when I have a crush?! Who will I be with when I'm going to the mall? Who will be the one to scare me about boys?! Who will be the one to comfort me?! Who will be the one whom I'll be teasing if I'm bored?! Who will be the one I'll be loving as my best friend! WHO?! That's all of you! I'll be lonely if your away!! Uwaaahh!! Why do you have to leave TT___TT I'll be needing you!!!")

I smiled. "No.. you don't need me Apple, you can live with without me."

("Well? Is that what you think, you are wrong! I need you! I need you in everything! B-But if you really have to leave...")

She started sniffing. Wahh! I felt like I'm about to cry too! My eonnie is crying.. and I don't know but regret was covering me from leaving. "Hey? Are you there?"

("WAHHH! Eonnie! Saranghaeyooo! Bogoshipeoyoooo! WAAAAHHH!")

I smiled. She never speak to me like that. "I'll miss you too.. you've never talked to me like that."

("Hmp! That's because I love you so much eonnie that's WHY. I'll miss you :3 will I see you next month or so?")

"I guess so."

("Eonnie, Saranghamniidaaa~")

"Aistt. You're sweeter than a candy, Apple. Hahahaha. Nado saranghamnida." Then I ended the call. It's too hurtful to see her sad like that and I can't go and hug her at the times like this.

I only have one chance. I'll talk to Yoongi now, this time and it won't change. I excused myself from mom since I only have 5 hours to do it. I rushed to Yoongi's house but first,I fixed my hair and the clothes I have. I want to say goodbye in person and in formal so that he will miss me.. Joke. He won't miss me I'm sure. Hihihihi.