Chapter Twelve

'Exel's Pov'

"D-ammit!" I throwed my book across the room, making a loud sound and opening the pages to random ones. I breathed heavily and sat down, holding my forehead from depress.

"F-ck! How can I be such a Jerk?!"

I can't believe I did this to (Y/N)! Have I gotten myself stupid enough already? This is so emotional and depressing! I liked her, so much. But Then Yoongi came, many things rushed across my mind. I hate myself so frickin' much!

"Bro, you throw that trash way bette than before," My best friend, Rei, spoke gesturing for me to calm down. "That is not a great compliment," I replied with a sigh.

"Woah, slow down bro, You know (Y/N) has a crush on you, don't give up yet," He held up my shoulder but I rejected his concern, by putting down his hand. "Who says I'am?"

"Me," He said, laughing by himself.

"She is someone you met before right? I've never seen her," He started clicking his finger and pretending to think what she looks like.

"You might faint if you see her," A Slight Smirk came across my face, while I was imagining this things again, I heard a laugh from his noisy mouth. "Oh please, I wouldn't, You know, My Girlfriend, Elaine is the beauty of my life."

"I know," I rolled my eyes.

Why am I thinking about her again? Cuz' disz is how I work everyday, could you actually believe it? Me? Having crush to someone who has hidden feelings for me in the past? I'm starting to regret, about being so vlose to apple.

She might think, I'm being close to her because I like her. "How about Apple? Isn't she the person whom you first met?"

"I-I don't know.." I muttured.

"Know what bro? I've been at your situation before," He moved closer to me, and a grin form across his face, while I listen at his words. "Really? I bet it's about, how you pick up chicks,"

He rolled his eyes. "Exel, man. Don't think of me as a playboy," I raised my eyebrows stating him what I think.

"What Am going to think anyways?"

"Fine! Think what you wanted to think!" It's fun to tease someone like him. I'm used to his playful attitude because I always have time to prank or make jokes when I'm around.

'Y/N's POV'

"Thanks, I'll be on my way," I breathed heavily and packed my things, I'm already done touring this two girls in the school, I already gave their Schedule before I headed down the office.

I held up in my bag, while I walked straightly to the office.

Once I get there, I knocked 3 times before Annie, Opened the door, wearing her daily uniform and handling two guys, which seems to have in a fight. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bow and entered politely.

I sat down near the table, and waited for the others to come. "Annie, Can I have a glass of water?" I asked smilin at her, and gazing at her eyes. She nodded and went to get the glass.

After a couple of minutes, She came with a glass of water. "Here you go,"

"Thanks,"

I took a sip and landed it to the table politely. "What happen to both of this guys?"

"Oh well, Troubles. One of them punch the other one by mistake," She sigh and pointed out the guy whose in the left side. He gave me a glare so I looked away, from his stare.

"S-Seems.. what I see," I nervously replied.

In our school, bullies are everywhere. Maybe sometimes, you can see them making other student cry, and they are really brave, when you attempt to take revenge, They'll take u down first.

That's why I'm glad to be an officer. There is a rule, that once you bully one of the officers, You'll get a reward detention for 5 weeks. Cool, right?

Seems the guy over here doesn't know anything, Cuz' he just glared at me.

"What Time is it?" I asked, Then I suddenly remembered my watch being left.

"It's already after lunch,"

"Where are they?" I looked around, and get the water and took a drink first. Officers aren't this late, they are sometimes so punctual. 'Sometimes'.
You can sometimes see them, in parties, and I bet they'll be having their owns this week again.

As usual, we started to talk about things, how we progress our parts, mine was just a natural part, Being a tour guide is also the most important role in the officers, so, here I'am, playing that role as what I was being told to.

After our conversation, the door creaked open revealing the other officers at their uniforms, including the principal who has a coffee on her hands as they walked upon their seats, glancing at each others and politely waving. 

"Why are we here for?" Renna asked. "You're here because I'll discuss something that includes all of you." Principal Iruchban explained.

She cleared her throat, as we waited for her words to be said. "As your principal, I have to make sure invitations or other similar things, will be come first to me, and not one of you, to be agreed only by yourselves without my permission."

They started whispering at each other and making signs of something that I dont know what is. Principal iruchban cleared her throat once again, owning their attentions.

"As I said.. This year, We'll have a program that only our school, and our rival school have.. this is our first time handling something like this, and this is also a great news for the relationship between our schools, It's already a progress, now... I wanted all of you to be part of our exchange student program, wherein the officers of the SMH and ours will be exchanging roles for 2 weeks, you'll be guiding the students in SMH for 2 weeks and their officers will be guiding ours for also, 2 Weeks."

That's when they freezed for a bit, Renna started tapping Annie's shoulder and whispering, the others were glancing at ones reaction, and as usual, It was priceless.

"May I ask you, is their someone who don't like to be included?" No one raised their hands, but still glance on what to answer next.. It's a big opportunity tho, who would reject such thing?

Renna politely raised her hand. "This is a question, what are we going to do there anyways?" The silent atmosphere began to nod and agree with her question.

"You'll be guiding the students, and being the 2nd teacher or guiders in each sections," Principal Iruchban started coughing at us, so we took the opportunity to raise our eyebrows at her.

"Each sections?" Jane asked dreamily, she knew there will be hot guys that will flow over her hair, as she speak. Renna glared at her for awhile making her stop. "Yep, Each sections, now, are you all agreeing this program?"

What can we say? Each of them didn't take a second to reply, they were all a 'go'.

~ * ~

P.S: Until next UD! >o<