important note (Don't skip)

WARNING: IF YOU SKIP THIS YOU'RE NOT ALLOW TO CONTINUE AT THE NEXT CHAPTER. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT SO THAT YOU CANNOT BE CONFUSE WITH THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS.

Hey Guys! It's author-san. And, I have a few announcement to make for the continued IC readers out there who is recently reading 'That Cold Heart' I know that you guys aren't satisfied enough at my story. But I'm trying hard to make you happy, and it's my first time here in wattpad(again) so i'm having a lack of confidence.

Anyways, I've been having a tired writing skills. So, I've decided to renew the book by its characters anf clean it up. The thing is, this book contains a lot of confuse situations so I want to clear things up. And if you have questions, you can ask me and we'll be cleaning it.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THE GIRL CHARACTER ISN'T (Y/N) ANYMORE BUT I'VE ALREADY PICKED A NAME FOR YOU TO BE CHARACTERIZED WITH.

for those who doesn't want it, you may leave, but for the loyal readers of this book, if you're willing to play as the character of this girl, thank you very much.

Your name is already replaced to:

"Park Che Rim :D"

If you don't want the name, well, I'm so sorry but I cant help you. The thing is, I've been tired on putting (Y/N) every time your name is said. And This new name will represent you as your personality is.

Here are the followings notes:

1: QUESTIONS - if you have questions about the story, please comment down so we can avoid confusion.

2: Name Replacement - Park Che rim is the replacement with (Y/N) so, now it sounds more like Park Cherim x Min Yoongi. Or (You x Min Yoongi) so please cooperate and don't blame me with the name. I'm sorry dat's the only word I want to say.

3: Loyal Readers - Also, for the loyal Readers who kept on voting, thank you and don't worry you have your free price when you kept on supporting my book, at the end of 'That cold heart' you'll have your price so that you can't feel guilty on supporting me.

4: Couple Name - I've been deciding on having a couple name with You and suga and I've added on my list is the Walk out sweethearts. At first, I was laughing to it so hard and I've been trying to find another couple name as you noticed that are similarities of your character and suga's. Please be free to comment down your suggestions.

5: UNEDITED - ANOTHER WARNING: THIS STORY IS UNDEDITED SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR SOME TYPOS AND GRAMMARS. Yep, it's quite to hard to edit since this is still on-going so Please be alright with me, having problems with grammars alright? English isn't my purest.

That's all guys! This notes has to be on your mind! Byee~ Park Che rim, soon to be Min. :)