Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Thirty-One

**

"Wait,"

He held up and touched her warm arms within seconds, her heart beats faster when a stranger suddenly held up her wrist. Her glasses we still the same as always, as she faced the unknown boy.

"E-Excuse me?"

"Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere?" His sudden question turns off the girl and lets go of his grip. She bowed down and he didn't took a chance to glance at her face.

She has a shiny hair and some things that makes him smile was a cool butterfly hanging at her hair as she moves, the butterfly shakes into a dance. Gripping the books tightly, she managed to talk.

"I-I'm okay, I-I gotta go.."

But before she could go, she again tripped into a rock making her stumble and fall. Her glasses was so clean and now it was covered with dirt. "Are you alright? I'll help you---"

He was cutted off when the girl faced her without her glasses. It was only by 2 seconds but he already knew what and how pretty the girl was. She ran away from him, leaving her glasses off, at the mud, above her memories.

He picked up the glasses and stared at it for awhile. He cleaned it with his free hand and looked back at the running lady. He smile and touched the glass two times as he grinned and putted it back at his pocket.

"Thank you sis, Thank you."

++

Che rim's point of view.

"Dear, where are you mark?" I Muttured. I reached the place where that number just told me. I kept on searching but I can't find anything with clues. I looked over at the doors and there isn't sign of them either. If only I could do something to let them hear me.

Before I can yell, someone grabbed me by my wrist. "Oh, Che rim. Nice to see you." I was shooked hearing his voice. I just cant believe it! He's here and he's the one--- I just can't!

"What are you doing here? Let go!"

"Why would I let go? And perhaps, you know how desperate I'am to get that money." His grip started to make me feel dizzy. I felt tired, and I felt sleepy. "..why are you doing this? I thought you've love me as a friend. As a sister."

"I did love you, but did you returned it back? When you kept on rushing up to that guy, did you turned to me? You rejected me. Look what's going to happen now that I already got Your weaknesses."

"Don't hurt Mark, I--I'll do everything for you. Except for violence." Before he can reply, he slapped me so hard that my cheeks was about to get roasted.

He smirked as I groaned, touching my right cheeks. Tears had fallen, good thing Yoongi isn't here with me. "Does it hurt? Do you think, everything is already a past? Well, for me some of them isn't."

"S-Stop this.. y-you're just angry because of rejection---"

*SLAP*

"Rejection? Who tolds you I'm angry when you rejected me? I'm not! I'm not angry!"

I can feel his anger crossing through his vines as he looked at me. The way he say those words makes me shiver in response. He's a betrayal! A traitor! I hate him.

The next thing I've knew is that I was blacked out and everything went heaven..

++

Yoongi's point of view.

"Yoongi! Where is my daughter!"

I heard a yell outside of my house. It was Mrs Park panting, desperately glaring at me. I wasn't surprised tho, I knew she'd come. "I swear! If my daughter is on danger you'll never ever be forgiven."

"Mrs Park, Please stop. You don't know anything yet."

"I know all of it! You're trying to hurt Che rim! I cant believe this!" Is this was the plan is suppose to cause? I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to us first, Mrs Park." Ivan spoke leading her to a seat. Tsk. Mothers.

"I can't tell you where she is exactly. But this text may clearly give you an Idea." Before Che rim's rescue thingy, we decided to screenshot the text on her phone so it will be easy to follow her.

Apple handed Mrs Park the phone and then, she read it with a blurr expression.  Luckily, she remained calm and quiet. "Who's Mark?"

"He's our classmate. Eventually, he was said to be kidnapped and Che rim didn't do anything but to save him." I think this explains alot for her.

"This is totally dangerous! She's too young! She's a girl!" If she only knew her own daughter was the one who wanted to go there alone. "Mrs Park don't worry so much. We already contacted the police for this. And then they'll find where the street is hidden."

"You think so?! You think calling up the police makes me calm?! Hah! You're lucky i've forgiven you in your stupid act! If Che rim got in danger! You're all the one to be blamed!" I didn't feel a bit scare tho. Because, I know she can fight.

I have a trust so that makes me think she'll be alright. "Then we have no choice to follow her,"

Before everyone can speak, dad came with mom with a glare at me. They grounded me But I escaped since it was an emergency. They have their groceries on their hands, staring at Mrs Park confusely. "Why are you here?"

"You're asking me? You're stupidish son let my daughter to go on a dangerous ADVENTURE alone! It's not an Adventure tho! If my daughter-----"

"Listen!!! Please!!! Someone's calling!!!"

Our attention was caught when Xia began to shout. Who's calling? I checked into the phone and pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

But it was so quiet. And nothing said a word, until the call ended. "Who was that?" I knew it. They were targetting me. Hell no. They can't. Too quite enough. "Son, explain what is happening."

So then, I started explaining everything. And soon enough, they were all speechless. There is no time to lose anymore. They are all talking at once how they reject my idea so I rolled my eyes and escaped from their lessons. "Excuse me Yoongi, did you got our permission?"

"Dad, I can't take a promise. And Police doesn't have my trust. So I'll find them. Save them. Myself."

"Yoongi! Come back!"

I didn't dare to turn around. Why would I? Why would I turn around? I rushed down the street with my heads down. And waiting for the others to follow me, indeed, they did.

"Bro, how are we going to save them?"

I smirked. "Who told you, I'll be saving them?"

Apple looked at me with wide eyes and can't believe on what I just said. "What?! Yoongi! Are you out of your mind?"

"I know who got them, and We must wait since I already know, I'm their target. We wait, 'till they call me again, letting me hear. Che rim's voice."

And with that, I walked fastly not turning them around.

~

Kyahh.💖
Finally. I've updated this part because I was excited. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me. At first, I was going to add this scene when they finally get on a relationship. But, nahh. It's here😂

Enjoy and wait for my next story of taehyung. "Vceptional" enjoy.