Chapter Seven

-

"You don't have a Body, Probably, you're Just known as a guard."

-

Chapter Seven // Min Yoongi x Reader //

[YOONGI]

Afternoon, I felt so tired, after school I always became so Sleepy, now you know why I'm stuck with this Crappy sh*t with my EX girlfriend. Jihyun, always follows me.

Everywhere, In my Locker, My classroom, Cafeteria and even in the boy's Bathroom. I'm being stuck with this and she is the most annoying Creature I've known.

If only, I can shout or yell at her.

I'm inside my car, and waiting for the driver to drive me. Jihyun, was there looking for me, but as of luck, I'm now Happy ^^ because she'll leave me by my side.

But who says that? Once the driver went inside, Jihyun notices him and started waving at the Car, she recognize the driver because, when we are in a relationship, He is always our Driver. Sh*t.

"Yoongi~" She said smirking.

The Driver closed the door as soon as she came closer, Crap. She looks like a Zombie.

"Sir.. Jihyun -- "

"I KNOW. FCK!" I said as Jihyun tried to enter the car. But I pulled her away and we left her there, Thank goodness It's now over.

"Sir, Jihyun doesn't know who you are already huh?" He asked me looking at the mirror as I nodded. She don't know who i'am now. Yoongi, the old one is Fearful and scared of everything. Change me.

"Yes, I guess, She's not yet open for the present. She doesn't know My sufferings when she chose her best friend. Did she even ran after me after the incident? No, She chose to ran with that bastard. Did she say sorry to me? No, She Just became happy, when she and her best friend lives together. That Bishy attitude. I guess, she'll never learn."

NP: "Bts - Just one day"

I grabbed my phone. "What?"

["Hey Yoongi. Wassup'?"]

His voice was so Active, that's why I chose to ignore his call. But he kept shouting my name so I continued chatting. "Dumb@ss what do you want now? Exel, haven't you've requested many things already?"

["Damn it, Just this one. Please? I'm asking for your help. You see, Me and Elie broke up already. She has other boyfriend. And she chose him. And I'm planning to ask someone out."]

I didn't meant to hear that. This sh*t is such a Playboy. He and Elie just broked up but now he's asking for my help? Fck.

"I'm busy, Call someone else, call your sister, or your scaredy cat cousin. I'm going home now and I don't want any distructions." I said, Coldly.

["Cold Much, Yoongi? Don't worry, I can fix that. I'll give you what you want Just you help me to ask someone as I said, out."] He sounded so serious. He'll sure have to pay me what I wanted.

"Fine. What is it?"

He laughed at the other line, is he a piece of, oh oops, no, I meant is he crazy? No need to answer that. I've found it and realized it already.

["I wanted to ask.. (Name) out."]

Did he just said, (Name)? Now I know why he's chasing after her. something is stopping me and I guess, I'll never mind that, crap.

"Sure. Now what?"

["Picked her up, You'll see her, walking in her school. You knew her face so I guess, that isn't a problem."]

He really is getting me straight to the point, he's been using me for whatever he wanted. That's why I hated him eversince. Not that I really am hating him.

"Okay. Don't call. Text me what to do."

I was about to end the call when he started to end it. Woah, this stupid guy is simply, so annoying.

I did what he just said. I wish this person gets strucked by a shooting star or whatever comes from the sky.

***

"A-Are you.." She was crying as hell, she was also begging us to return her to her home. D-amn, Exel. You've just caused us to kidnap this stupid and nosy girl.

"No. And No. And No. Did I just said 'No'?" I yelled and she became silent. All of the sudden the door creaked open. Revealing, This guy with a smile. He think this is funny? This ain't funny. For me, Geez.

"Thanks, Yoongi." (Y/N) widened her eyes. Exel walks toward her and then she started to step back. We're at our basement, behind the school, beside theirs.

"No problem. Let's Go -- "

"Stay."

I stopped and return my glance at (Name) who is Gripping at her uniform. I felt guilty in many ways, she was telling me to stay, she is afraid but why would she be? She knew Exel that bad enough.

"Let him be, (Name) I just wanted to talk with you." Exel started.

"Why? Why not in school?" Her eyes were becaming nervous, this Guy always wanted to make Girls' cry. "Look, (Name) about apple.. I'm sorry, okay? I didn't meant to do that. It was just I don't know what to do to escape my fangirls from rushing beside me. And.. There is a news I also wanted to tell you." Exel gave her a notebook.

"What's this?" She asked.

My eyes looked at the notebook, until she opened it slowly, pictures fell from it, her eyes became wide open, my eyes were still fixed at the pictures. They're pictures who seems to be so familiar.

"What.."

"Ye, this is the picture of Me, hugging apple. This is all over the internet, and I can't believe that this becames a hit with million views. But look, my face wasn't really shown my hood only, but crud luck, my jacket says my name and all.."

She didn't said a word.

"Is this really this?"

That picture, was not really someoen hugging, someone. It doesn't seem to be Exel hugging Apple. It happened in the mall, but this location was at the park. Is this even real?

"Yes."

"Exel, I think -- "

"Ellie.. and I broke up. May I ask for your.. hand -- "

(Y/N) turned away from his Gaze. She looked at us with her eyes full of anger, now was not the right thing to fight or beat up Exel. She surrounded her stare at us, and the bodyguards behind her. She smirked.

"You don't have a body, probably, You're just known as a guard."

They were suprised and didn't said a word. She swaeging her style, She left without making a noise. Exel rushed out of the place, the guards followed him. I knew it. This Picture is really edited.

**