Konan: Papercuts

• Male Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Smut/NSFW

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Welcome back Konan" I smiled warmly as I turned from the TV to the blue haired girl who had just returned from her mission with Pain.

"How was your mission? Was it a success?" I asked her as she sat down on the sofa beside me.

"It went better than expected, I'd say" she replied with a small smile as she leaned her body against mine, making me blush slightly.

She must be pretty tired from the mission...

*****

"Alright now fold that tab into the paper slot" Konan said as she pointed to the paper I was trying my fold.

"This damn thing is impossible!" I cussed as I struggled with the paper Rose I was trying to make, Konan doing her best to help me.

I had been practising Origami ever since I came to the Akatsuki, nobody else in the organisation except Konan could care less about the paper art, so I just decided I would make origami with her, it just makes me happy to see her smile, seeing someone else was willing to try it.

But I guess that's because I've had feelings for the paper angel since I met her and Pain when they recruited me into their organisation.

I winced when I felt the stinging pain of a paper cut on my finger, not wanting Konan to notice, I quickly wiped the blood from my finger onto my shirt, hoping the cut would stop bleeding very quickly.

But to my dismay, Konan turned and noticed the cut. "Give it here" she gestured to my hand with a somewhat worried expression.

With slight hesitation, I gave in, handing my hand to her. However I did not expect her to place my papercut finger into her mouth!

My face turned red as I felt her tongue swipe across my cut, it hurt a bit but I was too flustered to react.

"There" she smiled as she took my finger out of her mouth. My face still a red mess.

But now I had a bigger problem than my paper-cut, now I could feel my arousal begin to stir, making me shift around slightly, trying to cover my growing erection.

"What's the matter?" Konan asked me observing my off behaviour. I simply averted my gaze from her amber orbs, looking to the floor in embarrassment.

"Oh, I see" Konan raised her eyebrows as she noticed my arousal, making me want to jump out of her window right now, but that would be a bigger hassle since I'd have to tell Pain why her window is broken, Hidan would never let me live that down...

"I suppose I'm the cause of your discomfort, looks like I have to take responsibility and take care of it" she smirked as she sat in my lap, making my face feel like it was set on fire.

"K-Konan! This i-isn't like y-you..." I mentally screamed at myself for stuttering like an idiot.

"I've loved you for quite some time
(y/n), and I know you love me too" She snaked her arms around my neck and leaned forward to place her lips against mine in a soft, chaste kiss.

I closed my eyes for a moment before gently pushing her back, she looked at me confused, and a little hurt.

"What's the matter?" She asked me as she studied my facial expression, the look of confusion, lust and everything in between.