Konan: Flower Crowns

• Female Reader
• Yuri/Lesbian
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/SFW

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Glancing around the large ball room, filled with hundreds of people I didn't recognise, I had no idea why I was here. Okay well not knowing why I was here is a complete lie... the only reason I agreed to be here is because of my boyfriend, Haruki. I didn't know anyone here so I just stood by his side for pretty much the entire night, but since I found no interest in anything they talked about, I just took to glancing around the room.

Haruki took notice of my uninterested glances around the room and he didn't like it one bit, and with an angry scowl he faced me, "can you try smiling for once? You're embarrassing me" he hissed into my ear.

Haruki was such a sweet guy when we first began to date, but after about a year, I noticed a sharp change in his personality. What was once a nice, caring gentleman, became an abusive, hurtful monster. But I didn't dare leave him, because I was afraid if I did, he would get his rich and influential father involved, he could ruin my life.

He could tell I wasn't listening to him, so he took hold of my chin, harshly. "Don't ignore me when I'm talking to you" he whisper yelled in my face, however I broke away from his hold and walked off towards the bathroom.

*****

After reapplying some of my foundation and some perfume, I walked back out into the ballroom, I decided to go search for Haruki.

However, that proved to be challenging since there was like a hundred people here. And since I don't know even one of them, it would be awkward to ask around if they've seen him. And after around 10 minutes, I found him, and not to my surprise, he was sweet talking another girl, silky blonde hair and D cup breasts that protruded from her small, low cut dress. A woman way more beautiful than me.

I walked over to him with an unamused look, but obviously he didn't seem to care. "Care to tell me what you're doing Haruki?" I asked him, pretending to be completely oblivious to the situation. "Oh, umm who are you?" The blonde girl asked in an irritated tone.

"I'm his girlfriend, you bitch" I replied with a growl, that seemed to set her off. I didn't care that Haruki was talking to her, but I wasn't about to let this girl walk all over me. "You little wh-" but before she could finish, Haruki stepped in. "Hanako I am so sorry!" He swiftly apologised to the girl before he grabbed me tightly by the arm and dragged me outside of the large building.

"What the hell was that?! How dare you insult her like that! Who do you think you are?!" He yelled at me as soon as nobody was around. And before I could respond, he brings his hand up and smacks me across the face, taking me aback. But without another word, he left me there with a bruising cheek and walked back inside to meet up with his 'friends'.

I brought my hand to touch the now bruised and swelling cheek, and I could feel the tears begin to rush down my face.

I need to get away from here...

*****

I sat down under a tree, looking out to the Hidden Leaf Village. I decided I would stay here until the party was over. Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind, my instincts kicked in as I jumped up and put my hands together.

But when my eyes adjusted to who was standing there, I blushed in embarrassment and sat back down.

"Sorry Konan, but how did you know I would be here?" I asked her. Konan and I have known each other for around 5 years now, and the tree we were under is where we meet once a week or so. "A woman's intuition" she smiled as she sat down behind me, gesturing for me to rest my head in her lap, so I complied.

"Who did that?" Konan's expression turned serious when she saw the bruised cheek, I was actually quite surprised that she would notice that in such darkness. "I-I Umm... I fell over the other day?" I told her, but even I could tell how much of a lie that was.

"It was Haruki again wasn't it?" She asked me, I didn't dare lie again so I just nodded softly in response. I felt a small blush on my cheeks as she began to run her fingers through my hair, as odd as this was, I loved the feeling.

Ever since I started dating Haruki, she hated him, even though she'd never met him face to face. But I was always to afraid to ask why.

Suddenly I hear what sounded like Konan was picking something, the flowers in the field. "What are you doing?" I asked her, however I just heard a giggle in response. "It's a surprise" she smiled as I heard more picks and snaps. After what felt like an eternity, I felt something being placed on my head, at first I was confused, so I took it off for a brief moment, taking a look at what she had placed on my head.

"A flower crown?" I asked, she nodded in response with a small smile before placing it back on my head, but this time, used t to cover my eyes, like an eye mask. "Hmm?" I asked confused before I felt a pair of lips connect to mine, and since she was the only one here, it had to be her who kissed me.

"K-Konan!" I stuttered nervously as I lifted the flower crown so it just rested on my head. "You just look so cute with a flower crown (y/n)" Konan smiled in response... "D-don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I sat up and faced her, she looked a bit dazzled at first.

Oh no... I didn't make her feel bad, did I?

"So, you didn't like it?" She asked me with a bit of a hurt look, however I protested before she assumed. "No no no! I loved it, it's just-" I stopped myself when I realised what I had just said and buried my face into her lap in embarrassment.

"So I take that as a confession?" She asked me, after I had calmed down, I sat back up and nodded slowly. Konan smiled happily and pulled me in for another kiss, this time, I kissed back.

Although I was in a relationship with Haruki, my heart belonged to Konan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I've never written a girl x girl fanfic before so I hope I did alright...

By the way, you guys may have noticed that the beginning of the fanfic is a reference to a music video, comment down below if you know what music video it's from. 😉