Sasori: Emotions

• Female Reader
• Shippuden Timeline
• Fluff/SFW

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Eternal beauty, that's what Sasori is to me, his soft red hair and flawless life-like skin, there was just no other word to describe him. Although Sasori wasn't familiar with emotions like love or affection, but since we started dating 3 months ago, he's tried his best to be affectionate to me.

Right now I was lying in his bed, tangled in his bed sheet as I watched him working on improvements for Hiruko.

It was actually quite rare to see Sasori out of Hiruko, I understood it's purpose was to benefit him and his missions in the Akatsuki and all, but I wished he wouldn't spend almost all of his time inside Hiruko.

"Something wrong?" Sasori asked me with his smooth, relaxing voice as he turned to look at me.

"No, just watching the love of my life working on his puppet" I smiled warmly, making him turn back to Hiruko. If he was capable of blushing, he probably would have. "Why do you say such things?" He asked he as he continued his work on Hiruko.

"You make it sound like it's a bad thing" I tell him, but this time, he didn't reply. I knew he was bad at expressing his emotions, but it really did get to me a lot. Even when I confessed my love to the puppet master, he never said he loved me back, not even once, and that stung deeply.

"Sasori?" I tried to get his attention after a long period of silence.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response to show he was listening to me. "How come you've never told me that you loved me? Not even once?" I asked him, I could see that question visibly made him stiff. "I must have to you at least once before" he replied as he he set Hiruko aside and turned towards me. "No you haven't, I would remember if you did" I replied with a little bit of hurt in my voice.

"Well fine, I love you, happy now?" He snapped before he turned back to Hiruko. A rush of anger filled me as I got up and left the puppet master's room, slamming the door behind me. I knew he was bad at showing emotions, but why did Sasori have to force it like that? There was no feeling in his words whatsoever.

Author's P.O.V

Sasori didn't mean for his words to sound the way they did, but regardless, it made his girlfriend angry and leave his room.

'But why is it such a problem? She knows I let go of my emotions a long time ago, so why is she getting so upset?' Sasori thought to himself.

*****

Stupid red head... Stupid puppet... Stupid Sasori...

(Y/n) pouted as she sat went into the kitchen to find something to drink, however she could find anything particular she was looking for, orange juice sounded nice however.

"What are you looking for, hm?" (Y/n) heard a familiar voice as she turned around to face Sasori's partner.

"Hey Dei, I was looking for the orange-" and before (Y/n) could finish her sentence, Deidara reached into the fridge and grabbed the familiar carton, placing it into her hands, "juice..." (Y/n) thanked the blond before she left the fridge and poured the orange juice into a glass that was already on the counter but appeared to be unused.

"Dei, can I talk with you?" She asked him before he could leave the kitchen, he turned back towards her for a moment before nodding and pulling up a seat across from her, "sure, what's the matter?" He asked (y/n).

*****

The red headed puppet master tried to focus on repairing Hiruko, but he couldn't keep his mind away from (y/n) for very long, he just wanted to find her, hold her, tell her he was sorry and how much he loved and needed her.

He really didn't mean to hurt her the way he did, but what's done was done.

I really do love her, she makes me feel happy and warm, feelings I don't experience when I am around anything or anyone else... That's what love is, right?

Sasori sighed as he placed his tools on the floor and stood to his feet, deciding to look for his girlfriend and apologise to her.

*****

"It may not feel like it, but he goes on and on about you when we are on missions, he's crazy about you" Deidara gave me a rather long talk about Sasori, and honestly, I thought it was incredibly sweet of him.

"Thanks Dei, I'm going to go talk to him" I smiled as I kissed the blonde on the cheek.

"No problem" Deidara replied sheepishly as I walked off into the direction of Sasori's room. But as I was about to turn the corner to the corridor of rooms, I collided with a not-so-skin-like body, it could only be one person.

"Sasori!" I exclaimed as I collided with him, "i'm so sorry how I reacted before, it was so childish" I cried as I buried my face into his chest as I hugged my lover. "No (y/n) it's my fault, I should have been more sincere with my emotions, it may not seem like it but you mean so much to me." Sasori told me as he brushed strands of my bangs out of my eyes, staring into my eyes with his chocolate brown ones.

"I love you, (y/n)" Sasori murmured to me as I stared into his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes, his smooth voice dripping with such passion, such sincerity. I smiled softly as I leaned closer towards him, "I love you too, Sasori" I whispered before pressing my lips to his ever so softly, although they weren't as chaste and moist as human lips, I still loved the feeling of them against my own.

"Let's go back to my room" Sasori said smoothly as he picked me up bridal style, making me yelp in surprise.

"You're still working on Hiruko?" I giggled as he walked in the direction of our room.

"No, I'm going to show you just how much I love and cherish you.." Sasori's smooth voice made me bush deeply as his words.

"S-S-asori!"