Chapter 12: Love me Right [M]

Start from the beginning

He can feel his mate's cock swelling indicating that he's close. Taehyung sucked harder letting the other to thrust inside his mouth. His lips are swollen as saliva drips down from the corner of his lips. He kept on looking at his alpha as he deep throat him. Jungkook looked down at his mate and that's all it take for him to release.

He pants as he releases his thick white cum inside Taehyung's mouth. He thrusts slowly as he ride his own orgasm. He gripped Taehyung's hair pulling it making the other look up to him. The omega swallowed all of the cum that he can get. He looked at Jungkook with his pleading eyes as he lick his lips tasting the bitter sweet substance.

Jungkook pulled his mate up. He gave a hard kiss on Taehyung's lips before carrying him to the bed. He placed his mate on the mattress making sure that he is comfortable. He hovered on top of Taehyung. Both arms are on each side of Taehyung's head securing him.

Jungkook gave a deep kiss sucking his mate's tounge. He pauses for a second lips are still ghosting against each other. The alpha ripped the formal shirt he's wearing. Dark orbs filled woth lust looked at Taehyung's barely opened eyes. Taehyung's chest heaved up and down. His back slightly arched at the pleasure. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's pants and underwear. He then ripped the shirt that's preventing him from skin contact. He gave one last look before smiling like a maniac.

"Open those legs for me" Jungkook husked as he give butterfly kisses to his mate's jaw.

Taehyung obliged parting his legs. He mewled as the other gave a lick on his neck. He closed his eyes as he felt the head of his mate's cock on his clenching hole. He bit his lips as he anticipate it to enter. But Jungkook just let his throbbing cock be and proceeds into sucking his mate's nipples.

Taehyung gave a sudden sharp breath as the wet muscle swirl on his perked nipples. He gripped Jungkook's head his hands are tangled on the alpha's hair.

"Ahhh~ please.." Taehyung gripped the bed sheets. His toes are curled and his eyes are closed shut. Few trickles of sweat drip down on his body. His hair sticking on his forehead as the agonizing wait kills him.

"Tell me what you want baby" Jungkook enjoying the view tried to provoke his mate. His cheeks grazed against Taehyung's cheeks. He licked his mate's ear slightly nipping it. He nibbled it while waiting for a response.

"Enter me daddy" Taehyung blushed at the words he said. He hugged Jungkook's neck preventing the boy to look at him. He bury his head on Jungkook's neck as his cheeks flared red.

Jungkook thrusts his hips slowly. He gently force it on the tight hole as he tried to control himself. He entered his mate to the hilt then staying still. He shivered as the tight cavern gripped him hard. He waited a few minutes for a signal. A signal of his mate for him to move. Jungkook closes his eyes and his breath became ragged as he tried to make his mate adjust to his size.

He nibbled Taehyung's ear to distract him from his throbbing cock. He gave kitten licks to his mate's ear lobe waiting for the approval.

"Move" When Jungkook heard that single word, he didn't hesitate to move his hips. He moved it slowly trying to build a pace. Taehyung scratched his back as his fingernails dug the delicate skin. Jungkook groaned at the pain and pleasure mixing together. He thrust his hips forward. His pelvis slapping the other's as he went deeper and harder. Jungkook gripped him so he won't squirm away.

Taehyung shamelessly squeal as the alpha hit his prostate. Jungkook pulled his mate's hips entering him in a new angle. Taehyung begins to see dark masses of black as the other hit his prostate dead on. He teared up as the other kept on moving his hips viciously in a fast manner. His mouth hanged ajar as he was filled with his alpha. His breathing was uneven as Jungkook snapped his hips faster making sure that his cock would brush the other's prostate. Taehyung moaned so loud as he can feel his orgasm. He clenched his hole tighter gripping the sheets hard. His tears spilled on his cheeks as his toes curled. He moved his hips to lessen the impact but Jungkook held him tightly locking him in place.

Taehyung felt waves of pleasure as his orgasm comes closer. Jungkook noticing that he is almost into release, stops. He lay beside the other placing him on top of him.

"Ride me" Taehyung blushed as the other's request. His smirk making him feel so dominated. He is so embarassed but he knows that declining the alpha would lead to no good. Besides,  he wants to come.

He gripped his mate positioning it his aching hole. He slides down slowly placing his hands on Jungkook's hard chest. He started to pull his hips upward then slamming back down. He moved his hips slowly to build a nice rhythm. His head is thrown back as his cavern was filled once again. He moaned as he find his own prostate. He moved his hips on different sides trying to find the right angle. Jungkook hold his hips to guide him. He let the other find his sweet spots as he tried to control his breathing. Their sweat making them shine and give highlights to their body.

"Ahhhh~" Taehyung cried out as he found his sweet spot. He adjust the angle making him hit his prostate again and again. He looked down on Jungkook to see him staring at him. The alpha pulled him down for a kiss. He sucked his lower lips before exploring his mouth. Jungkook moved to his neck kissing his mark. He licked the two holes embedded on his mate's neck by his canines. Taehyung's canine grew as he kissed Jungkook's neck. He sucked different parts of his neck. A lick he gave to every hickey that he made on his alpha. But the juncture between his neck and shoulder just below the collarbone gave Jungkook away. The alpha groaned as Taehyung sucked that part.

He let his canines grow as he sink the two sharp teeth on his mate's skin. He suck the spot while he made a puncture. Blood gushed out and he sucked it in delight. He misses this. He drinks the delicious blood as he continued to bounce his hips.

"S-shit... gah!! Ahhh!" Taehyung sobbed as Jungkook moved his hips.

Jungkook locked his mate's hips in place while he thrusts upward. Taehyung bit the skin making the blood to drip down. He sucked it more as he tried to aid his thirst. He licked the skin once he is satisfied. The skin instantly healed. Taehyung laid his head on the crook of his mate's head.

He moaned so loud as Jungkook kept on thrusting. His prostate is assaulted as Jungkook's cock kept on hitting it. Taehyung shivered as he can feel his orgasm coming. His vision became fuzzy as he teared up a bit.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Taehyung cried as strings of white was released on his cock painting their abdomen.

Jungkook kept on thrusting while grunting at how tight Taehyung is. Taehyung clenched harder as his orgasm made him lose his mind. He ride his orgasm as his mate kept on slamming at him in a fast and hard pace. He choked at his electrifying orgasm started to die down.

Jungkook soon came filling him up. He stayed still shivering as he thrust again to ride his own orgasm. He growled as he can feel his mate clenching. Taehyung shuddered as Jungkook's orgasm started to fade.

Taehyung still on top of Jungkook stayed still, too tired to move. Jungkook pulled him so he would lay on his side to spoon him. The omega's frame gave a slight shiver as Jungkook retrieved his cock. The alpha hugged him from the back and gave a soft gentle kiss on his cheeks.

"I love you" Jungkook said as he put his head on his mate's neck whispering those 3 words on his ear.

"I love me too" Taehyung teased wanting to know what will the other respond.

"Do you want me to make you submit to me into oblivion until you say I love you too...??" Jungkook sadi with his husky voice spinning Taehyung so he would face him.

The omega just gulped then blurted the words that the alpha wanted.

"I'm kidding. I love you too" Taehyung said kissing his mate's nose.

A comfortable silence filled the room. The couple just cuddling. Everything is silent as Taehyung's eyes begins to drop. But before Taehyung could, Jungkook said something that made every cell in Taehyung's body to jump. Sleep completely dumped out of his body.

"Let's do another one..."

A/N

No proofreading so feel free to blurt out the mistakes😁

And....

13K READS AND 500+ VOTES FOR THIS BOOK IS JUST INSANE!!

WHY U READIN' TRASH PEOPLE?!