Relic of Reverse (Chapter 27)

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh you are such a douchebag," Ku laughed.

"No seriously! I love this though," Vada smiled again as she played with the necklace. A somewhat bright red ruby that is attached to gold strings. Simple, but beautiful.

----

"Leave the Sensei to me," Vada plays with the necklace. Vada has her long black hair open, reaching her waist. Her brown eyes study the plan in front of her.

"With all due respect Vada, you and him always end up in a tie or something else. He's the reason why you're here," one armored figure points out.

"I know. I'm not an idiot Becky," Vada rolls her eyes slightly before messing with her black cloak.

"But he'll stop you ya know. What are you going to do about that?" Another armored figure asks.

"He won't stop me. Not when I have an advantage," Vada smiles darkly, her eyes turn red for a moment.

"What is it?" The same armored figure questions.

Vada turns with a twirl of her dress and cloak. The velvet dress making her look elegant yet deadly. Vada goes up to the higher podium and looks below.

"You guys know the mission she gave me. I'll have the Elemental Masters. His precious new students, right in our hands. There's no way he'll be able to do anything if we hold them hostage," a voice comes from out of the shadows.

"I'm going to ignore you and say that the robot those Eliminators had was ours. Flipping motherfuckers stole our stuff!" The armored figure growls.

"Oh calm down Emily," Vada rolls her eyes again. "They're all dead anyway along with that robot. Besides, Becky got the Staff and you got the Orb. We're in good shape."

"Can you tell her to come out of the shadows now? She needs to see the plans," Becky turns to add a sticky note.

"Sweetie you have gotta stop with the shadow thing already. Come on out," Vada motions her hand towards her.

The person stepping out of the shadow is none other than...

--

"Ava! You meanie! We were supposed to make brownies!" Tyler grumbles as Ava steps through the door.

"I'm sorry! We can make them now if you want," Ava smiles apologetically.

"Fine. But you're doing most of the work," Tyler crosses his arms with a grin.

"Where's mam?" Ava questions. I hid whatever stock of alcohol we had..Ava thinks of the hiding spots.

"She's at work. She wanted to do a late shift too so she called saying that I need to go to bed," Tyler answers. "As if I'm going to bed."

"Once we finish the brownies you are, you baby," Ava jokes and nudges him. "I'm thirteen but I can't sleep in an empty house!"

"You are SO mean!! I'm gonna tell Mam," Tyler pouts.

"You are seriously such a baby," Ava laughs then gets out the baking supplies. "Let's get started Tyler, you have to go to bed soon."

---

"Sara. There is no such thing as 'shabakado'," Brenton groans, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah there is! You just don't want to admit that you're wrong!" Sara argues back, sticking out her tongue.

"What?! No, I'm not! Sara, listen to me!" Brenton looks at her paper again.

"No! You listen to me," Sara commands.