Chap 23

1 Week Later

Camp Half-Blood

Planet: Earth

Notes: Who is Chaos?

Harry POV:

It's been a week and about 13 other Damned have come to camp the other 15 apparently are in Camp Jupiter. Chaos came back yesterday and he seemed pissed and a little voice in the back of my head told me that Vagus was to blame. Who had just returned today. I noticed he was never alone and always had someone with him. It worried me it seemed like he was working with a short leash. I had told the other Demi-gods what Vagus told me and I also told my father who in turn told the other gods. We had come to an agreement for the first time since, ehh I really don't want to know how long it's been since everyone agreed on something.

"Yo Annabeth is everything all set?" I asked the blonde.

"You bet Hephaestus and Cabin 9 have the trap set," She said with a smirk. 

"Then lets go," I said. Together we walked over to Chaos who look like he was ready to strangle someone.

"Oh Lord Chaos!" Annabeth called. He turned around and quickly put on a very fake smile.

"Yes my dear how can I be of service?" He asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"We need you help with something," I said, he grinned.

"Of course show me the way!" He practically yelled. 

"Then this way milord," Annabeth bowed and lead Chaos to the forest, and like the idiot he is followed like a helpless puppy. Meanwhile Annabeth was telling Chaos some made up story about a demigod that was hurt but we didn't if we could help them and fight off any monsters that might be attacking at the same time, and so we would naturally go to the greatest, most powerful, most handsome, and greatest of the divine beings. He chuckled and keep saying stop, stop, don't stop. It made me want to gag at his ego, at lest we now know where Zeus gets his ego. When we stepped in the clearing me and Annabeth shared a look.

"NOW!!" I yelled and a golden net was thrown on top of Chaos. He then fell to the ground with a yell as all the gods came out of hiding each one wielding their symbol of power and pointing it straight at Chaos. 

"LET ME GO THIS INSTANT YOU INSECTS! I AM THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE YOU WILL RESPECT ME!!!" Chaos yelled.

"Actually they don't have to do anything," Vagus said as he stepped into the clearing, he scowled at Chaos who growled.

"Why do you act so surprised my lord? After all I told you I was going to get free and you would get a taste of your own medicine," Vagus snarled.

"Chaos you will release Vagus's soul now and then you will vow on the Void that you will never force someone to bind their soul without consent again," Zeus said barley keeping his voice from shaking. Chaos glared at Vagus.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU TRATIOR! I'LL KILL YOU!" Chaos screamed.

"Actually I don't think you will," Vagus leaned in close to Chaos's face, "After all you said it yourself I am the Fates Masterpiece."

Chaos's eyes widened and he bowed his head in shame.

"Chaos don't you see what your doing to yourself? Your no better than Order when you act like this, and you know what I don't even think that you are Chaos," Vagus said calmly. Chaos's eyes widened again then his expression of shock turned to a scowl.

"How did you figure it out?" He asked. I heard several of the gods, and goddess gasp.

"Well first of all the real Chaos or when their in control of their own body is a woman," He chuckled. The Chaos impersonator turned a bright red.

"You've got me Vagus! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you have a guess as to who I really am?" He/She/ They? asked.

"Yes actually Order I do have a guess as to who you are," He said still way to calm for comfort.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And what are you going to do about it?" They asked cockily.

"Well first off if you ever want to get free you will release my soul and domains, then you are going to release Chaos. Am I understood?" Vagus asked. My eyes widened he had domains! Order/Chaos scowled but finally nodded.

"I, Chaos, or Order which ever you want to call me now release Vagus from the Clan of the Forgotten and restore his domains," After he finished talking Vagus began to glow and when the glow disappeared he grew a extra foot and a half so he was six foot six. Other than that I could see no visible differences. Then Chaos began to glow and it looked like a figure stepped out of their body then it disappeared. Then second it left the gods removed the net and Chaos's form began to shift until it shrunk so it was five foot two. Male features where replace with a more feminine face and figure. She then sat up and held her head.

"Ugh worst hangover of my immortal life," She groaned, when she spoke Vagus rushed over and help her up.

"Are you ok milady?" He asked. She nodded.

"Yes thank you Vagus I should have known you would figure out a way to help me," She chuckled, "Now since your free again..." Vagus visibly perked up he turned toward me with a smile on his face. He then took off and ran right at me tackling me to the ground he was laughing, but it was a nice laugh, a carefree laugh. Then he reach up grabbed his hood and pulled it down everyone gasped when we saw his face. I wanted to say his name but I couldn't. But I couldn't stop the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Brother?" I asked almost tentatively. He nodded and smiled. Now that his hood was down I could see several changes to his face. His left eye was sea green while the left one was just white, no pupil, no iris, just white. The black and sliver markings on his right cheek wrapped around his white eye. His once black hair was now silver and grey it had a messy yet wind blown look to it that suited him well. His Canines were also longer but other than that it was Vagus, even if I couldn't remember or say his name it was my brother and he was home. He then got up as Lady Hestia approached us followed by our studded father. Hestia then squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck, and he started laughing again. 

"Milady I'm so sorry it took me so long to return home," He laughed. Hestia laughed with him.

"I should have known after all you are the spirit of freedom, and untameably," She said shocking me once again. Vagus then left the hug and turn toward our father.

"Dad I'm home," He said then both wrapped each other up in a hug making our father the happiest he's been in years. Getting up from the ground I walked over to Vagus.

"It's good have you home brother," I said tears now freely falling, "And you better fucking explain yourself I mean why the fuck you have domains you bitch!" I punched him lightly in the arm, he laughed then stopped and turned bright red. I turned around and saw Aphrodite with a very please look on her face.

"Nice ass Vagus," She said slyly. If possible Vagus turned an even brighter shade of red.

A/N: Hey guys this was a very heart warming chapter wasn't it? Well guess what Order is going to be introduced soon! YAY! I mean well Order has been introduce but he will be relieved what he actually looks like later. A quick shout out to @OutrageousOlivia and her Percy Jackson spinoff A Place To Call Home. Other than that nothing to report. 

Email Me Fan art at 

bluejayflight8779@gmail.com

Until Next time My Little Poppins

-Blue Jay