Chapter 16

Harry POV:

I glanced over at Percy. Even though he always said he was fine he often went off to who knows where. One time I followed him I found him in the forest crying. And me not knowing what to do I ran back to the cabin and acted like I didn't see anything. He came back a couple hours after and didn't say anything so I never brought it up. Ever since though he's been acting more and more distant. I looked over at Jason and Piper.

"EWWW! Are you guys French kissing?!?!" I yelled at them. They jumped apart both with beet red faces.

"Would you believe us if we said no?" Jason asked embarrassed.

"Come on man. Not at the table save it for the bed," Percy said. Piper choked on air and Jason looked ready to punch one of us. I looked at Percy then did a double take.

"Percy you aren't wearing the contacts!" I exclaimed looking into his crimson red eyes.

"Oh yeah I figured why bother I mean we don't live with the Dursleys anymore so why should I?" He said.

"Well I like your eyes Percy," Annabeth said sitting on Percy's other side. Her blouse was only buttoned to  the fourth button (From the bottom) and she was not very secretively pushing her breasts up .....................

in Percy's face. Not that he noticed honestly at this point he is either gay, plain stupid, aromatic, or has a crush on someone else if he hasn't noticed Annabeth yet.  I shook my head for someone who hates the blonde stereotype Annabeth sure is acting like a blonde slut. 

"Annabeth Harry called you a slut," Percy said in a sing song thought?

"PERCY!" I yelled.

"HARRY!" Annabeth yelled. I turned around and faced Annabeth fear in my eyes.

"Hi Annabeth whatcha doing?" I asked my voice shaking.

"Ripping out your spine later," She said sweetly.

"Percy I hate you," I said.

"I love you too Harbear," Percy responded. I shook my head.

A/N: HELP ME!!!! Ok first of all I need to know who do you want to be the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher? And who should the main villain be? Remember this story doesn't follow the main story lines. So you decide but that means you have to comment Once you guys get back to me I will give you longer chapters I promise!

DADA Teacher

Mad Eye

Lupin

Snape

Umbrige

Villain

Voldemort

End

Order

Chaos

Kronos

Other: You enter your suggestions in the comments

PLEASE COMMENT AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!