Chapter 26

Alex had already decided his future. All the remaining thing was to convince everyone in his family for his new decision.

Olivia and Alex were sitting closely on the sofa in a living room. Talking about what they did in four years after they spilt up. Olivia also did major study in business and marketing. She was going to work with Alex's father after graduating. Her father Simon had told her that he might send her to New York to work with Peter. Well, it was Olivia's convincing because she desperately wanted to come back here. She was on a vacation, visiting her relatives in london when the news of Peter's death reached her. She was quite shocked and sad to hear it. She knew Peter very well and he was also very fond of her. She quickly returned back but her father handed her paperwork and told her to finalize them with Peter's son. No one knew it would be Alex. Olivia's ex.

Alex told her everything about his study.. even his past flings. Liv, on one side was feeling sad and jealous hearing about his past flings and on the other, she was quite happy because all he did was because of her. He wanted to live and forget her as she had said to him. And she was more happy that he wasn't able to forget her. That's why he had short time affairs with different girls. Of course, he deducted topic of Amara very well. He wasn't going to tell Liv anything about Amara this soon.

Thinking about Amara, in the back of the corner in his mind.. he was worried. Where would she be? Is she alone out there? When will she come back? He was restless... getting angry little by little at Amara because she went out without telling anyone where she was going. Alex knew it was because of him... but still. She at least should've told him where the hell she was going. She was hurt and maybe... angry at him. He shouldn't have let her go in this condition. What if something bad happened to her? Like at the mall that day? He was getting irritated time by time thinking about her whereabouts. More than once, he cut Olivia's talk to call Amara, but she didn't pick up her phone. His frustration grew and as time passed, it started to show on his face. Maybe he needed to calm down. But only Amara could do that now. She was becoming his addiction day by day and he didn't even know it.

"What happened Alex?" Olivia asked him, seeing change in his expression. He shook his head, giving her small smile. Before Olivia could say anything, front door opened.

"Olivia!" "Mitsy!" Mitsy and Olivia shouted together and ran towards each other happily. They quickly hugged each other and smiled.

"How're you Olivia? I missed you so much!" Olivia said to Mitsy.

"I'm good and yes, I missed you and our movie nights!" Mitsy told her excitedly.

"Didn't you miss me?" Came a voice from behind. They both turned and Olivia screamed in happiness.

"Samantha!" They hugged each other and exchanged pleasantries. Alex was looking at the whole scene with a soft smile on his face. His mother and sister had always liked Liv. They got along together quite well. They knew how much Alex loved her and had supported their relationship. They also knew about how they had broken up and how their conditions were after that. But still they didn't blame anyone and accepted whatever happened between them.

"Hey guys! I'm still here. Don't you see me?" Ryan asked pouting at the doorway, waiting for any kind of acknowledgement from anyone. Everyone turned to him and Olivia ran to him. "Ryan! How've you been? You look fat!" She teased him.

"What?! No! How can it be? I go to gym everyday!" He sounded little panic, his expression childlike. Everyone laughed at that. "She's teasing you babe! You look handsome and fit as always!" Mitsy winked as she complemented him.

After that, they all sat in the living room and talked happily afterwards about themselves and listening about Olivia's life after she went to California.