Chapter 8

Next few days were busy for everyone. It was the year for Alex to graduate. So he was completely preparing to excel his exams. Amara and Mitsy were busy in their studies too. So, when Misty wanted to go theater to watch movie, everyone agreed. They were exhausted from busy days and couldn't be more happy to have some break to relax.

"So, do you wanna see rom com or action?" Mitsy asked Amara as they went to stand in the line.

"Please, no rom com." Alex groaned and Ryan nodded.

"I didn't invite you guys, so bear with us." Mitsy said and bought tickets.

"You guys are taking so much time to buy tickets. I want to sit somewhere so hurry up." Jessica said to Mitsy and scrunched her nose. Mitsy glared at her in return and huffed. "And who invited you again?" She muttered to herself and Amara let out an amused chuckle.

"Let's go."She said to all and they entered theatre. Ryan sat beside Misty and her other side sat Amara. Alex was between Jessica and Amara as Jessica did not wanted to sit with Amara. However feeling was mutual.

"Hey." Someone whispered to Amara's ear in between movie and their hot breath tickled her neck. Of course she knew it was him. But after incident in the car, Amara was avoiding him. She knew he was not serious type in relationship. She shouldn't develop feelings for him. She still thought he was with Jessica as she was always with him. Well, physically.

She turned towards him. He was staring at her, his grey eyes brightened in dim light because of its reflection.

"What?" She whispered.
"Do you like this movie? It is so boring. Why every one's so interested?" He asked her. Amara let out a chuckle.
"I know. But it was Mitsy's choice. You couldn't disobey her."
"Yeah. Am..?" He leaned in and whispered again. She turned to face him and her breath caught. Why is he so close? She could smell his cologne. It was enticing.

She looks so beautiful. Alex was again lost in her eyes and for one moment forgot what was it he wanted to say?

"Yes..?" She whispered.
"I'm sorry for last time. It was rude of me." He apologized to her. It was so out of blue, Amara tried not to show surprise on her face, but her widened eyes gave away. She found her voice, "I-It's okay Alex." She managed to give him small smile.

"So, we okay now?"He asked with hopeful expression to which Amara nodded. He pulled back and gave her wide smile. He felt relief.

Amara released her breath and quickly turned to screen. She didn't want to catch staring at his handsome face and beautiful smile. Handsome face and beautiful smile?God, you have gone insane, Amara.

"Babe?" Jessica drew his attention and cuddled into his left side. Alex groaned. He was not cuddly type person. "Can you get popcorn for me?"

Alex was more than happy to get out from her grasp.
"Sure." He stood up quickly and grasped Amara's hand.
"What?" She whisper yelled. He didn't say anything and led her out of theatre. Ryan, Mitsy and Jessica were too engrossed to notice.

"We are getting popcorn for Jessica." He said leading her to food court, still holding her hand.

"For your girlfriend you mean?" Amara teased him. Alex glared at her playfully. "How many times should I tell everyone that she's not my girlfriend?!"He said and Amara burst out of laughing, seeing his troubled face.

Alex stopped and looked at her. Her laugh is so beautiful. Amara stopped, realising he was staring. Again. He was doing that a lot. She coughed to gain his attention. A smirk grew on Alex's face. He took a step closer and Amara took one back.