Chapter 1

3rd person pov

''Taehyung, could you please go and buy me something from the store?'' Yoongi said while sitting on the couch.

''Yoongi, I'm busy right now, I need to wri-'' Taehyung stopped himself from talking when Yoongi suddenly turned his head to him.

''Go and buy me something from the store, the list is on the table.'' the look on his face and the tone of his voice was almost like a warning 'Better go or something bad is going to happen'

''I-I'd r-really l-love t-to'' not waiting for the other's answer, he took the list and ran to the store.

***

Entering the house, mentally preparing himself, he went to Yoongi hoping he got the right things.

''H-here, I got e-everything'' Yoongi's face was blank, when he turned to face the younger, seeing all the things he wanted, his face turned to a sweet one coming closer to Taehyung and hugging him.

"You didn't have to do that. You could have said no. Now, look at the clock'' he faked a shocked expression ''you didn't get to finish your work because you took so long going to the store... '' he made a sad expression, almost crying which made Taehyung sad.

''N-no, it's alright, i-it's my fault'' he then hugged the older both slowly laying down on the couch, falling asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm so excited for this story. Please keep on reading! ❤