Chapter 13

Chapter 13
Tris P.O.V
I was allowed to go home a few days later. I sat on the sofa looking at my cup of coffee. Was it my fault the baby's dead? No Tris stop thinking like that.
"Tris? Tris? Are you okay?" Tobias asked. He walked over to me, sat down and put an arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder. "W-We can always try again later Tris. If you want to." I smiled. "I love you Tris, and no matter what happens, I will always be here for you."
"I know Tobias, just this has all be a little overwhelming. But for the record, I love you too."
"I love you three."
"I love you four."
"I know." he laughed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We sit in silence, watching the t.v, when someone knocks on the door. Tobias opens it.
"Oh hey Christina, come in." In the last two years Chris and Will and Zeke and Shuana got married. And Uriah and Marlene got engaged. Christina walked in and sat next to me.
"Tris are you okay? Oh that's a stupid question...." She started rambling on.
"CHRISTINA SHUT UP!" I started to cry. Tobias walked back over to me.
"Chris I think you should go. Tris, well she hasn't come to terms," he gulped, a few tears forming in his eyes "with.. with losing the baby. But tell everyone she's okay." Christina nodded and walked out of the apartment. "Tris... it's okay honey. Everything will be fine." He pulled me into an embrace and kissed my head.

•••••••
A/N: Only a few mor chapters to go. I have an idea for an epilogue but I need some ideas for the next few chapters so could you guys help me out.

Follow•Comment•Vote
~Beth💕