Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The paintball game was amazing. Me and Tobias won. We gave everyone the day of as we got back to the compound an hour before training starts. I wake to the sizzling of a frying pan and the smell of eggs. I pull myself out of bed to see Tobias pull some sausages out of the grill.
"Breakfast is ready." he says before plating the sausages onto a black plate and adding a dollop of scrambled eggs. I take the plate from him and sit down at the breakfast bar.
"What are we doing today?" I ask.
"Well I was thinking of taking my girlfriend on a date. What are you doing?" he says. I laugh a little and eat my breakfast.

After we have finished eating I walk to the bedroom to get ready. I grab a strapless, dark purple dress that stops just above my knee and a pair of black ballet pumps. I also pick out a short black cardigan. After my shower I dry my hair and put on my clothes and leave the bathroom. I see Tobias get something out of the cupboard before I grab my brown shoulder bag and put my phone and keys into it.
"I'm going to get ready." Tobias states before heading into the bathroom himself. I sit down on the sofa and pick up a book. Suddenly a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Tris you have to put this blindfold on until I say you can take it of." Tobias hands me a blindfold then he leads me down to the chasm. I can tell it's the chasm because of the sound of the water. After walking down a path to what I think leads to 'our' spot Tobias finally tells me I can take my blindfold off. When I can finally see I spot Tobias on one knee.
"Tris Prior I'm in love with you. I can't dream of ever being with someone else. I want to grow old with you and have children with you. Will you marry me?"
"YES!" I squeal and jump into his arms. He sets me down and hands me a ring. It's silver with a black stone in the middle and two blue ones either side. I slide it on. Then his lips crash onto mine.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

A/N sorry for the short chap but this is my third update today and I wanted to get the proposal out of the way.
Comment•Follow•Vote