Chapter 4

Chapter 4

After the tour it's time for lunch. I walk over to the canteen and buy a hamburger, a slice of dauntless cake and a small coke. I sit and a table and I am soon joined by Tobias, Christina, Uriah, Marlene, Zeke and Shauna. Will and Lynn are in the control room.

After lunch I walk down to the chasm to read.

+Tobias' p.o.v+

After lunch Tris walks down to the chasm. I think this is the perfect opportunity to go shopping. I'm going to propose to Tris but I need to find a ring. I walk down to the jewellery store. Tris wouldn't wand anything to flashy. Simple but stylish. After thirty minuets of looking I finally find the one. It's a simple silver band with a black stone in the middle and two blue stones either side. The colours represent the factions Tris got in her aptitude test. Blue for Erudite, Black for Dauntless and Silver for Abnegation. It's perfect. I pay for the ring and leave the store.

+Tris' p.o.v+

After I finish my book I head back to mine and Tobias' apartment. I grab my sketch book from the coffee table and start to draw some tattoo ideas. I head into the bathroom to take of my makeup when I hear Tobias come in. He walks into our bedroom opens a cupboard and the closes it again. I walk out of the bathroom and see him laid on the bed.

"Hi," I say.

"Hi. So I was thinking that tomorrow we can teach them how to shoot and how to throw knives. Then on Wednesday we start the fighting and have the paintball game."

"Sounds good." I grab a pair of black shorts and a purple vest-top before I head back into the bathroom to get changed. I go back into the bedroom to see Tobias asleep on the bed. I lay next to him and I soon fall asleep.

A/N sorry for the short update but I wanted to fill you in. Where do you think Tobias should propose. I was thinking the Ferris wheel at the paintball game. Comment•Follow•Vote