Genesis: "What?"

Bel: "The BS levels on this one is way over 9000"

Feria: "Yeah, she killed L before Light came..."

Shatana: "and stabbed Makoto before he could screw a single girl in his school.<FINALLY OUT OF THE GROUND!>"

Neptune: "spilled the beans faster than Kyosuke."

Zeb: "Rem Best Girl Still ^^!"

Genesis: "W-what are you talking about?"

Feria: "Anyway what do we do with these swords?"

Shatana: "We should just Shatter them, that way we won't have to deal with them again."

Genesis: "Problem is... It's the only lead we have to where Neptunio is right now."

Neptune: "How do you know?"

Genesis: "Because... There is always one truth!"

Everyone else: "-_-......"

Genesis: "Oh Screw you all! I can make references too!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Genesis: "Oh Screw you all! I can make references too!"

Neptune: "Seriously now, how do you know?"

Genesis: "This moron actually wants to progress the plot... Whatever... The swords, they-"

Neptune: "WAIT! I seemed to have stopped caring!"

Genesis: "WELL YOU BETTER CARE AGAIN CUZ I'M GONNA FLIPPIN LOSE IT!!!"

Neptune: "No!"

Genesis: "..."

Neptune: "Wha-!? Hey! That wasn't me! The author made me say it! NOOOOOOO!!!!"

...One Neptune abuse Later...

Feria: "Let's ignore the glowing red bump on ALL of OUR heads for now..."

Shatana: "Good Job original..."

Neptune: "S-sorry..."

Zeb: "Huwawawawawawa~"

Bel: "Now... The swords?"

Genesis: "Hmph! The swords serve as beacons... They connect directly to the Deity of Sin, if we can pinpoint it's current location... Neptunio... And his other half will be there."

Bel: "...Hm? Why would you want to go there though? It makes no sense."

Genesis: "..."

Feria: "Why do you think so Bel?"

Bel: "Right now, Neptunio is reunited with his other self, do you even know how to get him back? No... More like, he doesn't technically exist anymore right?"

Genesis: "No... Neptunio still exists..."

Neptune: "Well he does in our memories cliche but let's try harder..."