"I missed you, love." He planted kisses on my neck. I tried not to smile, but of course I failed.

"Lying like fuck." I spoke, trying to push him off me but he wouldn't budge. Instead, he pinned me down and started tickling me.

I immediately started screaming and shouting, trying to get away from him. This man knows damn well I hate being tickled, and will literally go crazy.

"PLEASE! STOP!" I continuously yelled with laugher, but I was so serious.

"I gotta pee! I gotta pee!" I repeated, but he didn't budge. I continued to kick my legs all over the place, until I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

"Fuck!" He let go of me, holding onto his manhood.

"You should've let me the fuck go when I said so." I spoke, still out of breath. "That's wha you get."

"Nah, I'm serious." He was still holding himself like he was in pain. He knows damn well that I get out of control when I get tickled, I don't even know why he still be playing with me like that.

"You know I start getting crazy when I get tickled." I spoke as I turned towards him.

He shook his head, and turned away from me.

"Aww, Im sorry." I tried not to laugh as I struggled to turn him towards me. "Lemme make it up to you."

He turned back towards me quickly. "Kiss it for me."

I hit him in the face with another pillow, and got off the bed.

"I was just messin wit you, unless you really wanna do it." He spoke as he followed after me into our bathroom.

"Boy bye." I waved him off as I stood in front of the mirror, fixing my hair.

He stood directly behind me and started messing with me, being all sexual as usual.

"Kenyana, stop." I hid my smile as I looked at him through the mirror.

"I ain't even get a kiss, blood." He smacked his lips, attempting to walk away.

"Come here." I grabbed his hand. I watched a small smile form on his face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and stepped closer to him, while he planted his firmly on my ass. I leaned into him, and quickly kissed his lips, pulling away.

"Okay, bye." I turned around and continued to fix my hair.

He stood dumbfounded and I busted out laughing. "Fuck was that?" He stared at me with a confused look on his face.

"A kiss." I replied and he smacked his lips.

"You be workin my nerves wit that shit, like I'm some lil ass kid-"

"Shut up! Cry baby ass."

"Ain't nobody cryin." He turned his nose up and I laughed again.

I grabbed his hand again and pulled him into me, I slid my hands up and around his neck like I always do, and he rested his hand on my waist.