Extension (and a little flufffffffff)

A/N

Yo.

So I've decided to keep this going but in a different book. So if y'all like this story you should check out the possè of doom in my new book first chapter will be posted before Wednesday. And I say before because I'm a little shit and can't give a difinitive date because I know how I do under the pressure of an exact deadline.

Beth's grades:

Globe perspective: F

"Why?"
"I DONT DO WELL UNDER PRESSURE STOP YELLING AT ME"
"I'm not even yelling-"
*screaming*

Yeah.

So before Wednesday I'll have the first chapter of demons out. Basically Jeremy's friends with two guys named Mason (dipper from gravity falls) and Sean (A younger version of Jack. The one and only. Don't judge me.) and they make up the boyfriends of the one and only group Kian makes friends with.

Bill and Anti.

So yeah. It might become crack or it might not. If you want more memelord Kian antics this book will have you covered in that sense.

WHEN IT COMES TO HUMOR I NEVER DISAPPOINT.

Also here's a little fluff so this chapter isn't just an authors note because I hATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT.

Yeet.
——————————————————
Jeremy's POV

So I've noticed something oddly cute about Kian. Whenever I try to leave for school, he will always do something to try to get me to stay home. Today he hid my phone. And wouldn't tell me where it was. And when I tried to find it, Kian would play a ringtone on his own phone so when I went to find my phone, I found Kian instead.

"Please don't leave." He said.

"Buddy, I gotta go to school. Where did you put my phone?"

"Please." He gave me a look like he was seriously about to cry. His eyes were all big and watering and he looked like I just told him I'd never love him.

"You do this every morning. Attendance is really important for my graduation. I cant keep missing school because you want me to stay home, ki."

"But you're gone for approximately 7 hours learning plus the drive to the school and to home always falls between 6 and 8 minutes with a buffer of about a singular minute, this means you're gone for somewhere between 7 hours and 12 minutes and 7 hours and 16 minutes with a buffer of-"

"Kian." I stopped him. He's getting way too upset over this.

"Five out of seven days! Five, Jeremy!"

"You get to see me weekends. And right after school. I'm always home by 2:45."

"You're return home falls between-"

"I don't need the statistics, ki."

"Please don't leaveeeeeee." He begs.

I sigh and drop my bags. "Dad! I'm home sick today! I'm about to pass out from this migraine!"

"Do you need anything from the store on my way home?!" He calls.

"I'm Alright!"

"Okay! Hey! Stay off your phone at night and you'll stop getting these!" He calls.

"Okay!"

When I look back at Kian his face was lit up bright like the stars during the night. "Thank you!"

"If Michael comes over today he's gonna wonder why I've been skipping school. That's on you."

"Okay." He said, almost a small happy squeak.

I sigh and shut the light off, lying down on the bed to sleep the morning away.

Kian crawls under the blanket and snuggles up to me. He's a baby sometimes. Makes me wonder if he enjoys being human now. To be fair, my whole life I've wondered if we as humans have become immune to the small wonders of our universe and I understand now that Kian has it lucky. He will always get to remember the first time he felt happy, or sad, or in love.

Those are the small wonders of the universe. And I need to better learn how to enjoy them the way Kian seems to.

A/N .... again.

Yo. So theres the last of this story, like I said, look for demons, the extension of this story by Wednesday (or tomorrow for some of us) and you will not be disappointed! Chaó!~