The one whos loved me (Final)

((Sorry for the hiatus))

Kian's POV

I didn't mean to. I swear. But it happened. And I'm very confused on what's going on.

It was about 3:00 in the morning and Jeremy was sleeping with me in my bed. I woke up and was so damn thirsty, my mouth dry. I remember the Mountain Dew Blue on the shelf next to me.

In my human tiredness, I forgot the side effects of drinking the blue one and popped the cap and took a sip. I froze up instantly as my body began to accompany the changes that were occurring now.

The Mountain Dew sadly spilled on the ground and I could feel the pain and the stress of my insides beginning to change. I began babbling in Japanese trying to desperately wake Jeremy up. But it was a little late for that.

I could feel the sensitivity setting in.

Thing about the blue. It enhances every sensory in my software and that enhances all of the sensors of emotional and physical nerves in my body.

So nerves are doubled. And emotions are doubled. Like a girl on her period sort of doubled.

And the amount of terror this causes me is doubled as well so not I'm crying uncontrollably and I can't s t o p.

Obviously this wakes up Jeremy.

He flips over quickly and hugs me to him. "Woah, hey, what's going on buddy? Did you have a bad dream?" He asks, rubbing my back softly.

I tried to respond but I tasted my tears and cringed. I hate crying. It's the stupidest feeling in the world, only really necessary for the infants who cannot convey emotions through words. So a humans instant reaction to terror, stress, grief, or need should not be met with tears, but words.

Nevertheless, tears are the body's go to way to deal with stressful situations, so fantastically I cant speak because if I tried to speak Jeremy would not be able to understand me. Because I'm a mess.

I hate the blue ones for this reason. But they can also lead to good things like drinking a blue one then drinking an orange one.

Doing that would enhance the orange and put me on a temporary high. Kind of like how humans use weed or drugs, but at least doing this the only negative side effect is I'm now blubbering like a small child in front of my new lover.

I hate this.

But Jeremy is holding me and kissing my forehead and whispering things I very much enjoy when he says and it makes me calm down. But it's so odd how I can flip emotions like a light on the blue, because now I'm no longer crying but laughing. Well... giggling.

And this confuses Jeremy.

"Are you Okay?" He asks me.

"I-I'm not... I cant- hahahaha- I'm trying o s-speak-haha!" I tried o say something but the fucking effects are destroying me.

"Why are you laughing? You just woke me up because you were bawling and now you're laughing. What the hell?" He asks.

"I- I'm- I woke and I was thirsty and I- hhahaah~ I d-drank the MDB."

"MDB? The blue Mountain Dew?" He asks.

"Y-yeah."

"So it makes you have bipolar disorder?" He asks.

"N-no! It just enhances all the emotions and nerves in my body. It makes me really sensitive, physically and emotionally." He said.

"Oh. That's interesting." He said. He pulls me into his chest and runs his hands through my hair.

Having somebody run their hands through your hair normally is the best feeling in the world. It's so calming and relaxing and having Jeremy do it- he's so soft and gentle.

I am not embarrassed to say I melted like butter. Normally the feeling is already heaven, so feeling it now while on the MDB was so goddamn nice.

I cuddled closer and gripped his nightshirt, nuzzling into the others chest. I took a breath, breathing in the warm scent Jeremy always carry's with him. The scent is enhanced and suddenly I find myself passing out in his arms. There was just too much going on and all the safety sensors in my chip felt so protected. Jeremy made me feel so safe then, I just couldn't stay awake.

Soon, I was asleep like a little kid in the arms of my lover. The only one whose ever given me a second chance.

The only one who's ever believed in me. The only one who's ever made me feel emotion, who's made me feel love, joy, sadness, happiness. The one whose taught me all about being human, the one who's loved me.

The only one who's loved me.