What do we do with him p.2

Jeremy's POV

"Well..... I mean.... an apology is...." I found myself at a loss for words. I wanted so badly to tell him a simple apology wasn't good enough, but damn he's been through a lot today... and he's already crying. "...." I sigh in defeat. "Don't let it happen again. You said some pretty awful things and you nearly ruined my life." I said.

"I know....." he said. He seemed so small. He tucks himself under the blanket all the way to his nose.

"Are you hungry." I ask. I'm humane, okay? I have pity. I guess especially when it comes to situations like this. You watch all these movies out there with these emotionless Villains that do some awful shit to the main character, but am I the only one who's ever thought about that in depth and went 'but what if so how defeating them gives them emotions?' And I relate. I always thought of myself as the one to help them and take care of them. But I think I'm now realizing why that would be a hard concept for the hero to understand. This thing almost RUINED me.

But again. Looking at him now, you can almost see how frail he is. He can't hurt anything. And he won't. Because this guy hasn't stopped crying since he woke up. "Dude, would ya stop crying? It's okay. I'm...." I sigh. "I'm not mad anymore."

He looks up at me. He buries his head into the blanket to wipe his eyes off and pokes his head back up. "I am hungry...." he answers.

"You must have a human body then." He said.

He nods.

"That's a pretty decent upgrade."

He nods.

I go into the kitchen and make him some soup. He was so silent the entire time I was making it. I had thought it was because he might've fallen asleep again, but no, he was awake when I got back with food. "Sit up for me Okay? Use the spoon so you don't spill on my blanket. That thing is hard to wash." I said.

He sits up and lets the blanket fall from his chest to take the soup bowl in his hands and starts to eat. I can tell he is super hungry by how quickly he is done.

"You want some more? I made a lot." I said.

He looked to his bowl. He nods.

It makes me smile to see just how shy he is now. He's almost delicate. I take his bowl and fill it again. I bring it back out and he eats slower this time but still with a passion. It must be pretty good.

He eats the rest of that bowl and sets it down. He licks his lips of the remaining soup and I can see he feels much better.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He asked. "You could've left me out there... nobody would've known."

"Because you're like a little baby. You don't know what humans need."

"I do though...."

"Obviously not because within 8 hours of owning one you almost died." I said.

"I wasn't really given the best starting point..."

"I'm sure." I said, skeptical. This thing was suppose to be this all powerful super computer. How come small issues like eating and sleeping and keeping warm stumped him like they did? What the fuck?

"Okay. Well, you get some more rest. I need to call Michael to get advice on what to do with you now."

"No!" He cried out, fear imminent in his voice.

"Why?" I asked.

"Michael hates me." He said.

"Of coarse he does. You ruined our friendship." I told him. I'm not trying to be mean or nasty to him, but I just want him to see that what he did was wrong.

"I know I'm sorry! I'm so sorry please don't tell Michael! Please!" He was begging me now. He was begging in the same way maybe a child would for a sibling not to tell mom about something. 'Please! Please don't tell mom I'll be good I swear!'

"I have to. Just let me talk to him." I told him gently. I walked into the kitchen and called Michael.

"Hey!" Michael greeted.

"Hey, Okay, So. Practically the first thing he did was apologize. So. I gave him food and sleep and warmth. He's doing good. But, there remains one question. What the fuck am I gonna do with him? He's like a baby. He doesn't know how to execute the basic functions of a human. And he has a human body now. His manufacturer gave him one. Lord knows how he got it." I told Michael.

"Heh. 'You are like a little baby~ watch this.
S U C C'" Michael laughed, rehearsing the succ video.

"MICHAEL STOP THAT! I need your advice!"

"Alright Alright. Well, you refused to leave him in the snow earlier, so just killing him is off the table-"

"MICHAEL STOP FOOLING AROUND!"

"Jeez. Sorry. Okay, so, first of all, does he have a name we can call him?"

"Uh. Hold on I never asked."

"Such a gentleman." Michael snickers.

"Shut up." I peek my head into the living room. "Do you have a name?" I call out.

"What? I'm a super quantum-"

"I know, you've said it so damn much." I said. "But do you have a name? I'm not calling you SQUIP, that sounds stupid."

"...... my manufacturer did not equip me with-"

"No he doesn't have a name." I told Michael.

"Put me on speaker." Michael said.

I hit the speaker button and Michael began to talk.

"Okay so we need a name for you if we're gonna keep you." Michael said.

"Michael Jesus Christ he's not a pet." I said.

"Sorry I was joking. Anyway, you need a name dude!"

"A name? I can pick out about 2,489,688,5-" we stopped him.

"Just..... what about Sam?"

He made a face of disgust.

"Okay, no sam."

"Tommy?"

"No!" The squip protested.

"......what about Kian? You look like Keanu Reeves. So let's pull a similar name from Keanu reeves. So what if we just call you Kian?" I asked.

His face brightened a little. "Really?" He asks.

"Why not? Do you like the name?"

He nods vigorously.

"Alright. Looks like his names gonna be Kian." I told Michael.

"I still like my two options better."

"Michael, this is a serious situation please for god sake take It seriously!"

"Fine~ I still like Sam~"