School For The Emotionally Impared

Kian's POV

Jeremy is gone for most of the day today and he leaves me home. I guess it's because it would be hard to enroll a super quantum unit intel processor into a school. Especially wen you lack the certain information required to sign up. Like parents. And a last name. And money.

And I guess there's just no reason for it. If I did go I basically would know everything there is to know about all of the classes. I'd mostly just be there to learn emotional structure.

But then again I'd also be learning emotional structure from a bunch of emotionally destroyed teenage children. Not a good plan.

So I learn from Jeremy!~

Jeremy has been so good to me. Despite the incident, he's flourishing in the social world. The walls between cliques broke down after I did and suddenly the more involved ones made good friends with each other. Even Michael has made friends with rich and Jake. Apparently Jeremy has stopped getting bullied now that he's on good terms with Rich and Jake.

So I guess me almost destroying his life did help? But only because I became this sort of greater evil. I'm actually surprised on how many emotions I can learn from him. He seems to be doing really well.

I started to call the lessons Jeremy was giving me the 'school for the emotionally impaired' witch consisted on one student and one teacher. Really it was more like a mentorship than anything else.

But I've started to run 'down the rabbit trail' as I think I've heard from Jeremy. Or was it the logic hole? No no! It was the logic trail and rabbit hole, that's right. I started to stroll down the logic trail and I was confused about my soft conclusion.

Jeremy makes my stomach flutter. I learned that's what you would call 'butterflies.' It happens under nervousness, but the same chemical can go off around somebody you adore romantically.

I've never been nervous around Jeremy. He's a kind soul.

I also learned that the heat to my face, that's called a 'blush,' also Something created by a special chemical that can go off in curtain ways, but especially can go off, again, around a romantic admirer.

Those two things are both consistent around Jeremy.

Those are the more positive effects the boy has on me. He also can cause some odd unpleasant feelings.

Like whenever he brings Michael home with him. I like Michael, don't get me wrong. He's funny and he's good at games and he's nice, but he has known Jeremy for longer than me. And because of that, Jeremy likes him more, obviously, and that angers me. Jeremy showed me anger before. It wasn't strong anger when he showed me it, but it was there.

This anger was much more concentrated.

Jeremy never really pays too much attention to me when he brings Michael home. Often enough Michael is impulsive and sometimes even rude with his comments, opening old wounds. It's definitely not appealing.

Jeremy though will often defend me, telling Michael to shove off of the subject and quit the rude joking. That's what causes the butterflies in me. When he defends me and argues the good in me. I like that.

And in witch leads me to my soft conclusion.

I think I'm in love with Jeremy.

Jeremy's' POV

I'm sick of bringing Michael over when all he wants to do is fight with Kian. I thought he was kidding when he said just to leave him. I thought that in naming him the two would be decent friends, but no, Michaels holding a hard grudge on Kian, and it's starting to piss me off.

We need to chat about this because it's getting on my nerves.

I call Michael.

He picks up. "Hey dude!"

"We need to talk about behavior."

He groans.

"Michael seriously. This is pissing me off."

"O-oh. S-Sorry...." his demeanor changed almost instantly.

"You need to stop fighting with him. I'm now no longer having fun when you come over because you two just sit there and fight. Can't you get along? Is that too much to ask?" I tell him.

"Sorry.... I just... I cant get it out of my head the fact that he was the cause of you and I being separated. I wanted to die, Jeremy." He said.

"He didn't know what he was doing Michael. He didn't have emotions and he didn't know it was hurting you. He knows now and he's making an effort to friend you. You are the one pushing those efforts aside and making it hard. Just for once, can you push aside that stupid grudge and change?" I lectured. I was pretty mad at him.

"Yeah, Yeah... I know. I'm sorry... I guess it's my stupid feelings getting in the way. You were my only friend. And when I can't hold a grudge against you, I could hold a grudge against him. And I guess that's just what ended up happening. So. Sorry. I'll try to make things better." He said.

"Thanks buddy. That means a lot to me. He really is trying. I've started teaching him about emotions."

"What, really? Dude that's so cool! Do you have like little sessions and stuff?" He asks.

"Yeah. It's like little teaching moments after school. It's cute, even though I'm not too good at explaining." I told him.

"Do you think I could maybe sit in on one of those little sessions? I could totally help. I know a ton about emotions!" He said brightly.

I smile. He forgives so easily when I ask him to. "Yeah! I'm not too good at explaining positive emotions, could you help with that?"

"Dude, positive emotions are what I live on~ good vibes, man~ I can have him listen to like, bob Marley and stuff~" he said.

"Jesus, no music, Michael." I laughed.

"Whaaaattt? Come on dude! Jams are FILLED with emotion! Just like, show him some music and I'm sure he can feel the groove~"

I chuckle. "Alright. Alright, we'll try it."