1.15 Thanksgiving

Começar do início

Blair "what happened to no judging?"

Serena shook her head  "I'm not, i thought you wanted to wait. I thought you wanted to make things special"

Blair "oh so Nate gets a free pass, and i'm a slut?"

Serena "tell me you didn't sleep with Chuck for revenge?"

Blair "well, it wasn't because i like his natural musk, and besides, nothing hurts more than sleeping with the best friend, right, F.?"

She looked at me.

I scoffed and stood up "Way to prove a point"

Blair "well, i learned from the master"

Me "You slept with Chuck, Blair. sober! At least i was drunk when i did it with Nate"

Blair "are you jealous you didn't get to sleep with him first? There had to be somebody left on the upper east side, right?"

If you only knew.

Eleanor walked inside "Blair darling, are you going to help me at all? Flavia, Serena, do you know when your mother's arriving?"

I looked at her "She's not. We're no doing thanksgiving here anymore"

Eleanor looked surprised "why?"

Blair "Because i uninvited them"

I looked at Eleanor "happy holidays, Eleanor"

Then i walked out.

On the streets. Chinatown.

Mom wasn't happy to find out that i screwed our plans with thanksgiving over.

And now we were walking through Chinatown to find what to eat tonight.

Me " i know i screwed up. So let's not get crazy"

Mom "Well, i don't know what you're complaining about. I'm just trying to provide my family with a home-cooked meal"

I asked confused "since when do you know how to cook?"

Eric and Serena laughed.

Mom looked at them "well, don't blame me. Talk to your sister. she's the one that got us exiled from the Waldorfs. "

Me "My bad"

Eric "and even if you did cook , we don't have an oven."

Mom" Preaching to the converted, Eric. Look, we'll just pick up a few things and try to made do. "

Eric "like Pekingduck on thanksgiving. "

Mom nodded  "mm, not a bad idea"

I shook my head "no"

Mom "all the other sops are close. There's nothing wrong with having chinese  food on thanksgiving. "

Serena "What?"

Mom "Jews having been doing it on Christmas since forever"

Mom stopped "look, a pumpkin . isn't this.."

She picked up a pumpkin  "this is festive, yes?"

Serena "We're gonna eat a pumpkin?"

I shook my head "we're not gonna eat a pumpkin"

Eric took it and looked at it.

I shook my head, grabbed it from him and put it back where it was.