Log #1

[log-H.RJ]

Jeno keeps telling me that my feelings are fake. Not sure what to think about that. I haven't spoken to him in a while. He's been mean. Since I can't feel I can't do much about it. I thought I could feel things. I "feel" like if I shut down Jeno would be happy. Mister and Mrs.Lee told me I could feel. I'm supposed to believe them over Jeno anyway.

On the other hand, school was fantastic! I met a foreign student named Chenle. Since I can speak every language it was easy to communicate with him. Jaemin is in most of my classes so I usually sat with him. Jaemin likes me a lot more than Jeno that's for sure.

It makes me sad that he doesn't like me. But since my feelings are "fake" I'm not actually sad I guess. According to Jeno I can't be sad. I wish I could talk back to him. Especially when he's mean. He threw one of his papers at me when I was trying helping him with homework. It hit me in the face. It hurt but I'm not sure why. I want to talk to him about it but I'd prefer not to get in trouble.

That's all
-H.RJ

[log-N.JM]

School was school. That's it really. Renjun and Jeno are very cute. That's good I guess. Even though Jeno can be a total ass sometimes. (Sorry for insulting your son but it's true.) My memory could be failing me (you should probably fix that) and I'm sorry but that's all I remember. There was nothing interesting that happened. Sorry.

Peace out
-N.JM

[log-J.JH]

Nothing too interesting happened this week. Taeyong threw a housewarming party, since everyone's officially moved in, and a lot of the neighbors stopped by. He's yelling at me because he wants to tell you guys about it so I'll end this here.

The prince himself
-J.JH

[log-K.DY]

Taeil and the neighbor to our left, Jungwoo stopped by at the house party. Cool dudes. Jungwoo was flirting with everyone so that was fun I guess. I read through a dictionary today. Did you know that bruxism is involuntary and habitual grinding of the teeth? If you didn't before you do now!

Intelligence equals power ;)
-K.DY

[log.L.TY]

I THREW A HOUSE PARTY!!!! It was awesome! I had so much fun and everyone was so nice!! I put up a flyer on the "community bulletin board" thing or whatever and people actually showed up! I played music and stuff. I provided food. It was great! I wanna throw another in a week or so. I'm so excited!

:)
-TY Track
(ty track)