Ew. School.

[observation]

Jeno woke up to the sound of a knock on his door. His scowl deepened as he opened it to find Renjun. He was bouncing at his door carrying both of their backpacks in hand.

"It's the first day of school! Aren't you excited Jeno? I'm ecstatic! Imagine all the people we'll meet. I'm nervous...why am I nervous?"

"You can't be nervous. Your feelings are fake." Jeno mumbled as he shut the door. He needed to get dressed and he doesn't trust Renjun enough to just leave the door open.  He sighed as he opened the door to see the bot still standing there.

"They're not fake..." Renjun pouted. Jeno just pushed past him and went downstairs. Jaemin was sitting at the table charging and he waved at the two as they came into view.

"Morning kiddos." Jaemin smiled.

"Good morning." Jeno grabbed a blueberry pop tart from the pantry and frowned. He fucking hated poptarts. He was gonna eat it anyway though. Renjun was still pouting as he got a quick charge in before the bus came. Jaemin was waiting by the door and Jeno was still nibbling at his shitty pastry. The silent morning only made his annoyance bubble up inside of him. Every little thing pissed him off.

"Bus will be here in five. Time to head out." Jaemin announced unlocking the door. The other two boys grabbed their things and left the house. Renjun bounced down to the stop and grinned as he waited. Jaemin locked the front door after having to push Jeno outside. Jeno huffed out one last sigh as the bus pulled up. Renjun handed the exasperated male his bag and got on first.

As Jeno walked to the Atrium, Renjun and Jaemin were right by his side.  He heard every step they took and it pissed him off. Since it was the first day he wasn't planning on blowing up in front of his new classmates and look like an asshole so he let it sit.

"Yo Jeno!" Haechan, his savior, called from across the way. Jeno ran over and was met with a bone crushing hug. "I missed you! Also fuck you for abandoning me all summer. I know you were around. Are these your new friends that you're cheating on me with? Do I need to fight? I missed you asshole." Haechan was a mesh of words as he continued to hug and push his best friend.

"I can't breathe." Jeno coughed out.

"Right sorry. Now answer my questions!"

"Alright. Calm down it's only been a few months. I wasn't feeling too good over the summer so I didn't really hang out with anyone really. These are my new," Jeno slightly frowned as he looked over at the bots "neighbors."

"Hello new neighbors of Jeno. I'm Haechan." He shook hands with both, to his knowledge, boys and gave a bright smile.

"Huang Renjun."  Renjun smiled back and looked away as his eyes glowed.

"Na Jaemin." Jaemin only offered a wink as he pulled away from the handshake. A dumb smile replaced the genuine one on Haechans face as he raised his eyebrows at Jeno.

"You guys should probably find all your classes. Jaemin, please don't lose track of each other. You know where to go when schools over right?Renjun?"

"Oh my God. Jeno, were not fucking stupid or two years old. We got it." Jaemin rolled his eyes away he slung his arm over Renjuns shoulders. He threw a peace sign as they walked off.

"Way to belittle your new pals. Also! They're cute! What the fuck? You didn't even tell me that you had two cute neighbors? How rude of you." As Haechan was fawning over the boys Jeno sat down next to the bathrooms. "You okay?"