Chapter 30 - 'Whooo!'

*Nathan’s P.O.V*

We slopped through Heathrow airport the following day having cut short our Paris trip to come home and see Tom and Emma. Rachael and I had to cancel our trip to Italy which I wasn’t too happy about, but I told Rachael I would make it up to her and she seemed fine with that. The main reason I was flying home was for Max’s sake. He wasn’t sure what kind of condition Tom was in. The boys had all decided to come home too to support him, which was kind of them seeing as though we were supposed to go to Disneyland the day we flew home. 

I know this may seem cruel but, I didn’t really care about how Emma was, after all she did really hurt me. My relationship with Rachael would be a lot better if she had let me break up with her a while back. I’ve had a feeling for the last few days that she’d been cheating on me with Tom George, but I’m one to talk seeing as though I’d been cheating on Emma with Rachael and no we’re going to have a child together. 

The taxis took us to the hospital where Tom and Emma were staying. The receptionist directed everyone to Tom’s room first. Much to the delight of everyone, Tom was fine. He was sitting up on the bed watching TV. ‘Tom, you scared me’ Max sighed. ‘Yeah sorry mate. I was scared myself’ he replied. ‘What exactly happened?’ he asked. ‘I was taking Emma to the…. Supermarket as her car had broken down. I was driving kind of fast and didn’t see he car in front of me stop. I pressed the brakes at the very last minute and slammed into the back of the car in front. I came out okay, but I don’t know how Emma is. I’ve been worrying about her ever since and they won’t let me out to see her. I really want to see her. I think I love her Max’ he explained. Tom obviously hadn’t realised that I was in the room too.

‘Am Tom you do realise that Emma is getting married to Nathan here right?’ he asked pointing to me. ‘Oh yeah, sorry Nath, didn’t see you there’ he smiled. ‘Let’s go see Emma before everything gets awkward’ Max shoved everyone out of the room and in next door to where Emma was. ‘She’s awake anyway’ I whispered to Rachael who was holding my hand. ‘I better let go so’ she whispered before letting go of my hand. 

‘Nathy, I’ve missed you baby!’ she croaked. ‘Yeah, hi Emma’ he replied. ‘I thought I was going to die Nathy, I thought I’d never see you again. Which has made me think Nathan. I want to bring the wedding forward. I want to get married next week Nathan’ she smiled. My face dropped. I don’t want to marry her. I felt the tears trickle down my face. I ran. 

*Rachael’s P.O.V*

‘Nathan, wait please’ I called. Thankfully I saw him turn and face me. His eyes were red and puffy. He ran back and hugged me. ‘Please don’t let me marry her. I want to marry you not her Rachael’ he sobbed. ‘I want us to be a family. I don’t love her and I never will. I’ve always loved you and I’ll always love you no matter what.’ He continued. ‘Come on Nath. Let’s go somewhere quiet.’ I whispered breaking from the hug. 

‘I have a plan Nathan, don’t worry. I’m not going to let you marry her. She doesn’t deserve you no one does, but I just want you to play away with her for the mean time. I’ll let you know when you can help, but for now you don’t need to know anything. Just make sure you book a hotel room for two for your wedding night. I’m going to get Emma back for everything she’s done to you and everything she’s done to us. She’ll be sorry she ever messed with us! Now cheer up baby boy, I don’t like seeing up upset!’ I smiled wiping his tears. ‘Thank you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know I’ve said that before, but I really mean it! I love you Rachael’ he smiled. ‘I love you too Nathan. Come on lets go back inside’ I replied linking arms with him.

‘Okay Emma, we’ll get married this day next week’ Nathan told her ‘Whooo!’ she cheered. ‘I’m getting married next week!’ she sang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more chapters left, and I'm starting to get emotional! Hope you like this guys!

Comment :)

Vote :)

Fan :)

Rachael :) xx