Chapter 13 - 'He Wants To See Me?'

'Baby I know that I need you now, You are the only one, Who makes my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, Baby you make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, I used to think about destiny, My way left or right, But boy I was running in circles, And now you’re standing in front of me, Hands down, you and I, This time I promise, I won’t let you go, I was afraid, I was scared to fall,Running from love and I almost lost it all, So I am standing here locked to you, I realise that I need you now, To make my heart beat fast, You’re the only one, And I’m so sorry I’m such a fool, Baby I know that I need you now, You are the only one, Who makes my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, Baby you make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, Baby you make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, So baby let’s hold on, ‘Cause baby let time goes, You are the only one, And I almost lost it all, So I am standing here locked to you, Realise that I need you now, To make my heart beat fast, You’re the only one, And I’m so sorry I’m such a fool, (I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I am….), Baby I know that I need you now, You are the only one, Oh! You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, Baby you make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster, You make my heart beat, Faster faster faster faster.' Faster - The Saturdays.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘What do you think you’re doing here?’ I spat. ‘I’m visiting my boyfriend. He needs his girlfriend in his time of need.’ She smirked back. ‘Really, you call yourself a girlfriend?’ I asked standing up to face her. ‘Yes, I can myself his girlfriend, his loving girlfriend’ she snapped. ‘Oh really, loving? A loving girlfriend doesn’t beat up there boyfriend at every chance they get. You know Nathan is way too good for you and the only reason he’s still with you is because he doesn’t realise that’ is shouted back.

‘You listen here now, whatever your name is, and you listen good. You keep your hands of MY BOYFRIEND or you’ll be in the hospital bed beside him, do you hear me?’ she shouted in my ear grabbing hold of my scarf. She rammed me up against the wall and punched me in the stomach. After doing so she walked off leaving me struggling to catch my breath.

*Jay’s P.O.V*

Twenty minutes after Rachael walked out, that bitch Emma turned up. ‘What are you doing here?’ I asked coldly. ‘I’m visiting my poor boyfriend’ she replied sweetly. ‘You know you’re not welcome here.’ I told her. ‘Yes, I am. I’m sure Nathan wants me to be here when he wakes up’ she replied smiling. ‘Anyway um, where’s that bitch of a sister of yours?’ she asked. ‘Don’t you ever call my sister a bitch’ I shouted at her nearing closer every second. ‘You don’t know her well enough to make assumptions’ I shouted. ‘Really? Well, my boyfriend’s been cheating on me with her, so I declare that she is in fact a bitch.’ She snarled. ‘Nathan isn’t cheating on you with Rachael. We just lost our parents. Nathan was comforting her, because that’s what friends do. Now I’m going to ask you to leave’ I spat. She looked at me hesitantly before walking out the door, slamming it behind her.

*Rachael’s P.O.V*

I sat there for ten minutes still struggling to catch my breath. When I finally had, I walked back inside to see if there was any news. As I approached the waiting room, I could see an unfamiliar outline. On further inspection I discovered that it was in fact the surgeon who had been operating on Nathan. ‘Oh just in time Rach. The surgeon has some news on Nathan’ Jayne (The Wanted manager, who had arrived two hours previous to that) informed me. ‘Yes, and its good news. Nathan is awake, thankfully. He’s a little groggy, but he’s asking for someone called Rachael. I presume that is you?’ he asked turning to me. ‘He wants to see me?’ I asked surprised, but the doctor just nodded. My heart melted. He actually asked to see ME!