Chapter 18 (FINAL)

Blossom P.O.V

After we got back from the Island my mum couldn't stop hugging me, and telling me how much she loves me, and for brick he was bugging his mum and they kept talking. Which made me happy, since from what he told me, he didn't appreciate for what he had until Now.

We got on the plane and was flying back home, I couldn't wait to take a proper shower, or finally wear different clothes then the ones I am wearing now. I did go to my hotel and thank god my stuff were still there, but sadly I couldn't stay longer, since our flight was straight away as soon as we was back.

As for the plane I sat near brick and we didn't talk much we just sat quietly and smiled for what we been through, all those days, I got closer and closer to brick and we learnt to survive. We are very lucky to survive.

When we landed we went through a lot of people and they looked at me and brick... everyone starting talking to each other... but a little boy came close to me and brick.

"A-Are you two the two survivors?" He said in his small cute voice, I smiled and nodded. "You two are very brave, I wish I was" this little boy sure is so cute and smart, i went down and  gave him a hug.

"You are very brave!, don't think your not. Every person is brave and you little guy, if you hope for something, it will come true" I said smiling "also, it's not about being brave, it's about facing something you never thought you would do" Id let go of the boy and he would gave me a smile and nodded walking back to his mum who I looked over as she gave me a smile and I would smile back.

We got out of the airport. me and brick separated and went into our own car. Mum looked over to me and smiled. "So... you two?, are you a thing?" Id blush as she smiled. "You two look cute together" Id blush with a smile... mum started to drive.

Brick P.O.V

As me and mum went into the car, she looked over to me smiling. "Don't lose that girl, she's not like the other girls you bring home" id look over to her car driving off and smiled. "Why would i want to lose someone like her"

"Let's go home" she placed a hand on my arm, id look over to her and smiled with a nod as I missed the word 'home'

*****

Blossom P.O.V

"Sweetie!. You look lovely in that dress!" Mum said as I look down at the red tight dress that goes up to my knees. "You think so?" I said as dad came over with a smile.

"You always will look good in anything, hun" dad said as he hugged me kissing me on my forehead. The thing is when I was gone, things changed around here, mum and dad stopped fighting, since they have sorted things out... but they got a divorce, which am ok, they need a break anyways, dad does still live here but has his own room.

"Thank you" Id give my parents a hug and i would hear the door bell and my dad would move away "I'll get it" he spoke and walked out of my room. Id look over to my mum who had a smile on her face.

"I am so happy for you, I hope you will have a great day today" she said as I smiled, and id hear my dad call my name from downstairs.

"BLOSSOM, THERE IS SOMEONE FOR YOU" Id get exited as I would realise who it is, id make my way outside of the bedroom and walk over to the stairs, seeing him downstairs dressed up in a suit... damn, he looks hot in a suit, he would look over at me with a smirk, id blush and walk downstairs.

"You look beautiful" he said with a smile and gave me a kiss, I would blush "and you look handsome" Id smile. "You ready princess?" He would say. "Ready as i will ever be" Id answer back.

"Bye, have a good day" mum said to me and brick and we would walk out of my house while holding hands towards his car.

The End
___________

Another book finished. I hope you all enjoyed and I would be thankful if you check out my other Blossick books 😌

Blossickfan