Chapter 5

Brick P.O.V

I woke up because my alarm went off so I looked around I saw the school Holiday letter I forgot mum and dad to sign it I quickly got change into my black top, red jacket, red socks, red converse, grey jeans and by hat backwards I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth I then went back in my room got my phone in my bag I grabbed the letter from my desk went downstairs looking for my mum I then knew she was in the kitchen I went in she smiled at me I put the letter on the table and I took out a pen out of my bag put it on the table.

"Please mum sign this letter" I said as nice so she can let me go.

"What is this letter?" she said.

"It's a letter for a school holiday trip for one week please can I go I really want to go I will be with my friend and the teacher will be there please mum I will do everything and I mean everything after I get back" I said as nice it make me sick being nice but that's the way she would let me go. She nodded and grabbed the pen and signed it she put the pen on the table I grabbed the pen and the letter put it in my bag I said my goodbye and left the house I was so happy that I could go hope that stupid girl won't go and in the stupid girl I mean blossom yuck its horrible Evan thinking of here. I was near the school building I waited for boomer and butch to come they are always late well just butch but why is boomer taking long maybe trying to get butch to school. I saw them coming Towards me we said our hellos and hi's.

"Hey dude did your mum let you go" butch said.

"Yep now I need to get packing for tomorrow" I nodded and boomer was shocked I was confused why was he shocked.

"Wait its tomorrow" boomer said shocked I slap palmed my forhead and butch nodded and sighed loud.

"You are so stupid boomer anyways lets get to class or we will be late" butch said actually we are already late. We went in class sat down in our seats I had to go seat next to blossom butch next to buttercup and bommer next to bubbles why did I have to seat next to blossom she is a stupid nerd. The teacher walked in and greeted us.

"So have you got your letters students if yes I will walk around when I get you work to do" the teacher said as she hand the work out then she asked all the students if they had letters finely the teacher came to my table she hand it in and then I did great she is going.

*Skip to lunch*
Blossom P.O.V

I went to the cafeteria table where my friends are sitting i sat down on my own because buttercup and bubbles are sitting next to each other. they where so exited for something.

"So what are you so exited about?" I said.

"About the holiday trip do you know where are we going blossom? because we know do you know?" bubbles said.

"No but can you tell me?" I said.